Round that overlaps ANZAC Day – Non Essendon Games

Port play toothless footy.

Port fans are also toothless.

One of the comms asked why Port have problems with playing Geelong. My answer was because Geelong work hard and never give in. Port don’t really work as hard as they should and often waive the flag.

I wonder how much of the poor football in general and bad goal kicking comes back to the shorter preseason ?

2 games spread out with a week inbetween, then the first round.
clubs were probably thinking it’s just preseason once the real season starts it’ll all just click, and it hasn’t really, for any club.

you’d be hard stretched to find any team that’s played a solid 4 qtr game for 5 rounds so far.

1 Like

Absolute disgrace we conceded 100 + points to the dogs

5 Likes

If Fremantle after only 2 years of rebuilding suddenly shoot up the ladder past us and win a final this season that’s it for me.

11 Likes

Stay classy Port. Selwood might be a flog but you don’t boo him getting a medal from the sister of a war veteran

God how did we make the bulldogs look so good

1 Like

ROSS

Agree

@riolio

3 Likes

the blues big list of rising stars in 2017 keeps getting talked up. He was one of them…must have run out of eligible players. 30 games and averages under 10 disposals per match. Clearly wouldn’t get a game anywhere else.

You can add WC and Hawks to the list.

They look like absolute hot garbage.

1 Like

“Never Tear Up Our Tarps”

2 Likes

I don’t mind, it’s their day too. It shows some respect for them and their sacrifices for the cause. aNZac.

I was shocked other teams didn’t follow our list management strategy… now I think a club crisis and afl penalties may not have been the right approach.

5 Likes

Dogs looked good against the Swans. Maybe they don’t travel well?

Lol at the Dogs. Only two teams have conceded 100+ to Freo since round 7 last year and they are one of them!

1 Like

Who’s the other team? Just asking for a mate.

11 Likes

Robbie Gray. What a player.