Round that overlaps ANZAC Day – Non Essendon Games

That’s a ■■■■■■■ beauty, @DJR! EJ in commentary! Classic. Thanks for posting.

1 Like

How many weeks does Burton get? Has to be at least 2. The bloke ended up in hospital with his new born baby.

Burton just really believes in paternity leave. He’s very progressive.

3 Likes

surprised this wasn’t a common thing during the saga.

So our % is 99.
Anyone know what we would need to win by to get in the 8?

Add Jack Trengove to that list. Think I posted in the Port thread that I couldn’t understand the hype around them. They bashed up on weak opposition last year & added a bunch of flaky, inconsistent players to that list where their top end is around the 30 mark.

The other misconception out there is that North is a young team, they’re not! Their core is all very mature. Thompson, Waite, Goldstein, Higgins & Tarrant are all around the 30 age bracket. Add in Ziebell, Cunnington & Wright in the 27/28 bracket. They have a solid senior core.

1 Like

Speaking to someone at the time Trengove was never recruited to play AFL. He has a pretty smart footy brain and wanted to come home so was basically offered a spot on the list for minimum chips as a mentor role in the SANFL. By all reports he is doing a pretty good job with the kids onfield and off field

1 Like

All these weird results this year means we get a chance to reset and re launch our season. We really need to win this game.

Good to see the ghost of number 3 hawks jumper and thuggery is alive and well. Leigh would not be impressed that there was no stretcher or police invoved

2 Likes

That Charlie Cameron goal was very impressive but…

(a) anyone else reckon it should have been a free kick against him for a high fend off just before he kicked it? I’ve only seen one angle but just noticed a clear push in his opponents neck
(b) Robbo is a ■■■■■■■■. Trying to say on 360 that Cameron put in 8 efforts for that goal. He just can’t count

■■■■■■ hell. I haven’t watched 360 for a while.
It’s hard to believe but Robbo has managed to become even more of a babbling buffoon.

Sicily should get 3 weeks just like McKenna did.
Stupid stupid act and he’s already got a bad record

4 Likes

For the record, Anzac Eve still isn’t a thing.

9 Likes

Milkshake still got it baby

Hmm, … bumped to 7 Mate, … in MELBOURNE!!

And NOT in HD?? Odd.

Anyone have a preference here?

I’ve got it on 70, high def.

Martin and 2 or three other main drivers to get 6 week injuries??

4 Likes

7mate is HD?