Round that overlaps ANZAC Day – Non Essendon Games

If you shirtfronted a don’t argue and broke Martin’s arm, would it be a suspension?

Thanks for posting that completely forgot about this game. I think that’s the first game I’ve watched that the first team to 100 didn’t win. (Since I learnt that rule). Anyway did you see sheedy have a crack at a Melbourne supporter at the end of the game. Can’t believe we won a priemership the next year with such a different side.
Really enjoyed it.

When the hell will a player just grab Martins arm when he puts out to fend. You know that’s what he’s going to do!!?

2 Likes

No, I didn’t mean their supporters. Just the team/club. The supporters are the worst in the league, Ioathe them with all my being.

Legit just grab Martin’s arm and rip it from its socket

as much as it pains me to say, richmond definately aren’t suffering from a premiership hangover.

will be interesting how many, esp on here might have to eat their own words about this richmond side being the worst gf side ever, if they go back to back.

Sure, but I don’t think it’s because they get magical powers when they play at the MCG.

tigers are a serious team. aint going nowhere i’m afraid

Damn. That will certainly be interesting.

Melbourne are ■■■■.

We are screwed for Sunday.

1 Like

Yep. Just apply pressure to the opposite bend of the elbow.

We used to train for it in rugby. And fark chopsticks. Makes me sick.

Are one Martin injury away from being average.

And Rance.

1 Like

Be lucky if there’s 5k dees fans at Etihad on Sunday

2 Likes

above average. but he’s not injured so irrelevant for now

Melbington

We would be the perfect team for Melbourne to play regularly at the moment. If we played them 10 times in 10 weeks, they would win at least 8.

The way they play through the midfield will seriously trouble us on Sunday… no matter what happens against Collingwood tomorrow.

“Backs to the wall” again. Pass me a bucket.

45k at Bulla

Farming lol Melbourne