Round that overlaps ANZAC Day – Non Essendon Games

Will be interesting to see if you’ll have to eat your own words that there’s no such thing as a worst premiership side before you can gloat about people being wrong that it was richmond.

1 Like

Kent Kingsley kicked a bag on Fletcher.

2 Likes

Was great to see Jack Higgins so ■■■■■■ excited to be playing AFL. So many kids dreams and he’s both living it and loving it

1 Like

actually haven’t heard too many teams bithcing and moaning this year around, when it’s a 4 day turn around between games.

they will start coming out of the woodwork next year again, when the game is a thursday, but when it’s a tuesday/wednesday games, and again short turn arounds, barely a peep about rotating anzac day.

1 Like

You could use it as a billboard

Geez mate you are right. I bet no one has ever thought of this before! Word will now get around. Martin’s time as the strong man play maker will be finished in short order now that you have worked him out!!

1 Like

I’m being serious.
Just rugby tackle him/tackle his hips.
If it seemed that obvious why don’t players do it?
edit; wanker

Me too but we won’t. They’re the opposite to us. They’re not high on talent but play for each other and are desperate to win the contest

Or how about we ban the fend off.

Martin has given so many fend offs to the face/throat over the years that could injur players

2 Likes

I found it a bit odd when the commentators appeared to celebrate the fact he left school early. Not sure it’s a great idea to encourage the notion that you can leave school and become an AFL footballer

2 Likes

They were the worst premiership side ever. They’re player great footy this year though.

Essendon are partially responsible for Melbourne’s mess. We’ve prolonged many careers in the Melbourne coaching box with stirring backs to the wall victories.

4 Likes

RICHMOND will go back to back
They just play the G too well.

We used to once

11 straight wins at the G according to Luke Darcy Tigers have only traveld twice in 11 games and wont travel till round 9

That’s ridicolous.

Dees came back in ths second half, but lacked class. I have yet to pick a winner this round. Come on Bombers.

Melbourne have kicked 8 goals in their last 7 quarters of football

Daisy Pearce interviewing Hibberd in the rooms after the match.

Daisy Pearce “So how does it feel to play in the Anzac Day Eve game”

Pig…[dat moment he suddenly really, really regrets leaving Essendon]

15 Likes

Yet will kick 7 in a quarter against Essington on the weekend. I know it, you know it, we all know it…

3 Likes

Lol