Round Whatever it is Non Essington Games (Offical whats for dinner thread)

And Tippa

1 Like

Oh yeah, but young kids need to be cotton-wooled and fkn rested. Fark we are a gutless bunch at selection

Ronke a good Bernard’s boy. Played in a VAFA flag two or three years ago. Was right under our nose.

No surprise we missed him really.

1 Like

:roll_eyes:

Admittedly our next two rookie picks were re-listing McKernan and Eades, so…

2 Likes

deleted

Oh dear…

He fits the profile for what essendon likes too.

I think draper is the type of person you draft in the rookie, but was anyone else into him as much as we seemed to be?

Rohan, parker big personal risks at key moments. Then ronke marks standing firm with 4 blokes flying through the air almost straight at him. Insane stuff, and they all walked off the G without a bruise on them.

Except for the little impey hawk bloke who had his neck and head rearranged by Parker earlier on.

1 Like

Well, it depends how you look at it. Having told McKernan and Eades we were going to re-rookie them, we only had one live pick in the rookie draft. So he only had to be the rookie we wanted most to pick him. Had we freed up some more spots, who knows what we would have done?

We are so far off the pace compared to these two clubs.

Clarko is a master coach all things considering.

2 Likes

yeah i reckon we just delist dodoro.

I haven’t seen essendon play this hard since the night Hird was apparently sacked and then not sacked.

2 Likes

■■■■ sydney

Ours boys would be sore from just watching footy that rough. Probably went to bed at half time.

2 Likes

The basic type we draft are all nice guys, aka softcox. I dont know, maybe Sydney do a DNA test looking for the mongrel gene in all the players they plan to draft.

While you are going for humour, the more likely answer is that they teach them to go in hard or find another club.

2 Likes

…look all Jake’s aside they’re in the 8 and we aren’t.

Dean Cox
Steve Johnson

Assistant coaches at Sydney.