Round Whatever it is Non Essington Games (Offical whats for dinner thread)

should’ve got him, and draper and delisted smack

1 Like

So the Swans did an Essendon - 39 inside fifty’s to win a game - Never thought you need 60 inside 30’s to win.

The thing Ronke immediately pointed out when asked about his performance was the leaders at the club and how he immediately felt at home. Maybe it is less about picking Ronke and more about picking leaders who can walk and talk

1 Like

You just need a fit star forward, like a Joey or Fanta. Shame about that

Also take note Woosha he is short and skinny BUT can play. In the end that is what really matters. By the way he had 10 tackles. If only we had a player that could make that many. We had 44 altogether last week.

Conor could play the same role as Ronke, now he knows the game better. When Conor started, he was a goal square forward for about half a season and kicking goals, regularly bagging 2-3 a game. He does have goal sense and ability to kick accurately at almost any angle
In fact Ronke looks a bit like Conor and is a similar height and weight.

1 Like

cough…

Could you imagine traveling home after a loss wearing this ■■■■. Fark me.

10 Likes

Sydney lose very few players that they want to keep. Mumford, Naismith and Mitchell are the only three. Every other player is flotsam. Remember what happened to X Richards? Essendon should do that with 1/3 of its list.

EAD hawkman

2 Likes

Not even HORSE could turn around Shaunye

But depth of inside 50s may have been different. Essendon probably had 30 that didn’t get closer than 45m. Inside 25 stats would be interesting.

Notice how everyone wants to hire Clarkson but no one wants the HORSE?

AFL’s most forgettable coach.

“Who coaches Sydney”
" :man_shrugging: "

1 Like

Out - Ronke

In - Myers

4 Likes

Chicken or egg? If he went there straight after gws, one could argue perhaps he had a chance but getting essingtoned may have been fatal in this case.

Heh, at least one person appreciated my post last night…

Dunno why but his style for some reason reminds me of Conor McKenna.

Edit: and @theDJR too by the looks, even though I can’t find last night’s post to see what was said. :slightly_smiling_face:

(I just noticed you can click on someone’s avatar, then the “x posts in topic” button.)

:slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face::slightly_smiling_face: