Round Whatever it is Non Essington Games (Offical whats for dinner thread)

Freo Vs Saints

like watching Essington when they play in Perth

It’s a weird game. For all their dominance Freo are not playing that well and should be 80+ points up already.

As an aside the Etihad surface is looking pretty ■■■■ given how early in the year it is.

1 Like

As i said, I don’t think Freo are playing all that well and now the Saints are up and about.

Saints getting looked after pretty well by the umpires. Getting almost twice as many free kicks despite being given a touch up for the contested ball

I’m barracking for the Saints so we can go bottom three.

At the end of the day the Swans had 23 less inside 50’s and won, while EFC had 54 inside 50s today and lost.

So far this round, we have scored more times than 12 teams and less than 1.

Imagine if we weren’t utterly broken.

Is a rushed behind considered a score by us or merely a score to us, because I think there were 6 yesterday.

It’s primarily an indictment on the fact that most of them were deliberate, under not much pressure. Laws of the Game, y’all.

l have watched 3 games this round and two of them have been absolute crackers, epics in the true sense of the word. The other game l watched was ours, and the less said, the better. It helps that l picked Sydney and Port to win in the FLR tips.

Port were fanbloodytastic to comeback twice, and s-n- a-t-c-h the win (seriously, that word is filtered?). It was a heroic effort, especially from Robbie Gray, with the best quarter of footy l have seen from a player in years. The game was a joy to watch.

1 Like

Nth Melbourne may not be the best team but at least they have a go and some structure. Of which we have none of both.

2 Likes

Only two games on today and they overlap. Bravo AFL

2 Likes

I hate him, but honestly, how would Brad Scott go with our list? What he has done with North this year (and not for the first time) is remarkable

I know its mothers day but wheres half the crowd??

This is a top 4 clash between 2 vic teams and it looks 30k at best.

Mummies boys

1 Like

Richmond been given the rub and kissed on the d*ck with the umpires. Nonetheless North playing pretty well, they have some nice tough nuts in Cunnington/Ziebell/Jacobs that I’d kill to have.

2 Likes

Richmond do nothing special it’s all pressure and tackle like crazy it’s a mind set thing.

Give me a coach who drills thy ■■■■ into players

And they play as a team - run hard to make options for their team mates etc.

All between the ears with our mob talent we don’t lack.

Need a coach who’s all about applying pressure and playing for each other as a team

2 Likes