Round Whatever it is Non Essington Games (Offical whats for dinner thread)

Exactly. Look at North. Have a few really talented players and the rest are just decent. But they’re playing simple footy and as a team. Gets results as well.

2 Likes

It’s why we need Caracalla

1 Like

Cunnington straight in to Dusty after he nudged Thompson.

Flying the flag. That’s the way

1 Like

Brown is a gun.

I reckon north would be the worst wooden spoon team in at least 20 years. They keep winning and/or playing good football.

Everyone was laughing at North pre-season - the suggestion that they could challenge.

In fairness to north, they had a squad of 45 hard running blue collar mids before it was cool.

3 Likes

29k at this game.

Houli was legged.

Richmond player was infringed before Brown.

Hope Brown keeps 50, for his whole career.

1 Like

Couldn’t miss against us last year Brown how typical

Every time I hear the name De Goey, it reminds me of that scene in Chopper at Neville Bartos House, where he says “Sorry, had a bit of goeeeyyy”

A bad day for Brown in front of goals is missing as many as he kicks.

After that Roos vs Tigs game some smug ■■■■ reporter will interview Gils “what a good tight round this has been”.
Gils will say “Certainly for the winners it has been and level of footy is at a high standard”.
The level of umpiring needs to catch up with it…Man Roos should have won that on Woods 3 marks that were marks that would have been paid marks if it was dusty, buddy or danger.

■■■■ check out Daisy’s trenchy!

They do nothing special yet no one else can do it like them every game for a whole season.

they haven’t done it every game for a whole season either

1 Like

And this is why we have such frustration. It’s never been less of a requirement to win a flag right now to have good skills, just intent. And Essendon has neither.

Can you change your avatar

2 Likes