Round Whatever it is Non Essington Games (Offical whats for dinner thread)

We ordered the hot & spicy giant feast. Fantastic!! And tomorrow nights leftovers too.

Also off topic but I tipped Sydney with no confidence.

1 Like

Amazing if it takes a couple of hours. I can’t eat KFC these days without regretting instantly.

2 Likes

I start regretting the first bite as the last one is done.

same with hjs onion rings.

1 Like

I had waffles.

Watching the Green Zone.

No idea who is playing.

but real talk, just demolished a few yemistas.

No fasolada tonight then?

beans are for heathens

Geez, who do you want to win, Dawks and Swans? Neither preferably.

I’ve tipped the swans. I only remembered they are playing the hawks when some arrogant fat head in a dawks jacket got on the train. Good night for nuggets.

Is the weather that brutal in Melbourne? Look at that crowd.

2 Likes

Yep, I was supposed to go to this game. Once the bad weather hit, there was no way I’d go. Very cold, windy and more rain probably on the way.

SAWFT.

honestly watching sydney makes me depressed about essendon
i don’t know if they will win tonight but what i do know is their players will go in ■■■■■■■ hard and try and win the ball.
No wonder why they rarely lose many games and always make finals

And Hawthorn hit targets. Another thing our team doesn’t do.

It must be nice to play under hawthorn’s rules. Free kicks for anything, free to block on the mariner in marking contests. Pretty much do whatever you want.

1 Like

Ronke on track to kick a lazy 16

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/leader/localfooty/calder-cannons-onballer-ben-ronke-a-chance-to-join-essendon-in-afl-rookie-draft/news-story/6951cf06ba47737378d379115f497eb2

2 Likes

RONKE WTFARE WE WATCHING?

Getting a fair run early.

From that article it was possible he would end up with us if he didn’t get taken in the draft. So I assume that means he was picked up in the draft so we missed out?

1 Like