Rucks

Any out there we feel are worth a shot. With Hilles retirement we look very thin…

Shaun McKernan hasn’t come along nearly as well as expected… could be available…

Who was our ruck in the VFL? 

Jonathan Giles maybe?

Sikora I believe

Sikora I believe

any chance or will the Bulldogs poach him like they did with Campbell?

I would be very surprised if we didn't grab at least one ruck. Possibly including one 21+.

jetta for any ruckman from any league.

Orren Stephenson as a backup? Assuming the Tiges dump him.

We're only looking at a backup.

pitty we missed on cambell last year.

I can’t imagine any ruck on an AFL list wanting to come to Essendon to be third ruck.

Sikora I believe

From my limited viewing of him - 3 occassions, he did some OK stuff. But I don't think he'd be any better or as good as Campbell. My opinion counts for bugger all, though :-P

I reckon we will draft a mature age ruck from vfl or wafl,sanfl etc, then pick up a young ruck in the draft.

That way we have a backup who is happy to be on an AFL list, and a young ruckman we can develop.

Sikora I believe

From my limited viewing of him - 3 occassions, he did some OK stuff. But I don't think he'd be any better or as good as Campbell. My opinion counts for bugger all, though :-P

thank you

I think WD mentioned a month ago that we were into Sinclair from WCE. Wonder if there's still interest.

Considering our pervious interest, the fact he is a bomber fan and our (more than likely) hiring of his Coach, Sam Baulderstone from Norwood would have to be looked at as a serious option.

Considering our pervious interest, the fact he is a bomber fan and our (more than likely) hiring of his Coach, Sam Baulderstone from Norwood would have to be looked at as a serious option.

Norwood the new franga!?

I think WD mentioned a month ago that we were into Sinclair from WCE. Wonder if there's still interest.

I think he re-signed.

Port delisted Daniel Stewart. Wonder if he’s worth a shot?

Back up only of course!

I reckon we will draft a mature age ruck from vfl or wafl,sanfl etc, then pick up a young ruck in the draft.
That way we have a backup who is happy to be on an AFL list, and a young ruckman we can develop.

Seaby???

Ricky Mott!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!