Rugby League 2017

Reckon the Cowboys would have beaten most other teams tonight

Theyā€™ll take a power of beating this year the storm. They lost the GF by a slender margin last year & add Billy Slater & JAC to that line up!

2 Likes

Storm are on fire, a lot of depth!!

Eels on fire tonight giving the Broncos a decent touch up. 30-10 at HT

The Storm need to get it done this year

1 Like

Ref tried his best to get the Broncos up but we still put 52 past them

Laurie Daley given the bullet as Blues Coach.

About time

1 Like

Yeah.

Heā€™s only been useless since his appointment.

Hope it was from a 303 calibre

Extraordinary.

yup

Storm lose this its a under failure of a season, absolutely destroying clubs

Storm by plenty thought

3 finals in Sydney next week, hopefully 1 on Saturday night at Allianz that I can wander across to after our game. If itā€™s the Roosters Iā€™ll be stoked as that would mean a corporate box

Funny old game.
Not sure Bellamy will be impressed.

they definitely have an eye on next week.

That being saidā€¦ Canberra have thrown the ball around and struggled too find space. Being a Storm fan is a massive privilege. They rarely let you down

1 Like

Typical!
Eels finally make finals after a eternity and are playing in Melbourne the same weekend Iā€™m in Sydney and itā€™s sounds like the Chooks are playing Friday night

Lairised late in the first half and never really pulled it back.
Canberra playing like St Kilda did when they sucked didnā€™t make it easy though.
And seriously, be thugs or sooks. You canā€™t be both.
Anyway, screw the Raiders.

1 Like

I love the consistency that Storm have brought for the better part of a decade. As a Storm fan/member, I love that I know what Iā€™ll get each week. They donā€™t win every week but they apply the same effort & structure week after week, sometimes the execution is off or the other side simply plays better but they lose some players for various reasons & thereā€™s little fanfare, the next just steps up & plays a solid role. The big three get plenty of credit but Bellamy is an absolute master.