Rugby Union

I shall be very drunk. Cant wait. First time going

Welsh have the Blacks a fright today. Good win in the end but a lot of improvement needed from the ABs before the Bledisloe

Essendon flogged, ashes lost, wallabies suck, can’t find my toothbrush. Can life get any worse.

wtf happened. they were all over the poms, then suddenly, wooshka all over.

ps. the ground looks like a f***n cow paddock. disgraceful.

Weekend starting to look up.

Essendon flogged, ashes lost, wallabies suck, can't find my toothbrush. Can life get any worse.

Yes, it certainly can, always. Times like this are for counting of blessings.

I remember when Michael Cheika was supposedly a genius. Wallabies playing boring uninspired rugby. Predictable and stupid.

Bring on the Bledisloe! The sooner the better. Don’t give a Cheika time to fix things

All Blacks hotel bugged ahead of Bledisloe Cup opener - report

THE All Blacks have been rocked by a bugging bombshell ahead of Saturday’s first Bledisloe Cup Test against the Wallabies.
According to a New Zealand Herald report, a listening device was found in the All Blacks team room at their hotel in Sydney.
The Herald reported that the device was planted in a chair, with the hotel now investigating how it got there. The device was discovered on Monday by team security and was believed to be live.
New Zealand Rugby Union confirmed the incident to the Herald.
“A listening device was found in a meeting room this week during a routine security check,” CEO Steve Tew said in the statement.
“The hotel immediately launched an investigation, we have informed the Australian Rugby Union, and jointly we have now decided to hand over the investigation to the Australian police.
“We are taking this issue very seriously, and given it will be a police matter, it would not be prudent to go into further details.”
The All Blacks in action during a June Test against Wales.
The All Blacks in action during a June Test against Wales.Source:Getty Images
Australian Rugby Union boss Bill Pulver vehemently denied to the Herald that his organisation was involved and said he was disappointed the shocking news had broken on match day.
“Mate, of course [the ARU is not involved]. It is completely ludicrous. I just think it’s a ludicrous concept that there are listening devices being placed in team rooms. I don’t know how that could happen,” Pulver said.
It is unclear is Australian police will pursue the matter. New Zealand authorities have left the incident in their hands.
The All Blacks also suspected they may have been bugged during last year’s Rugby World Cup, at which they beat Australia in the final to defend the trophy.

Come on Wallabies… you have to be better than that… Game one tonight… PUMPED

All Blacks hotel bugged ahead of Bledisloe Cup opener - report

THE All Blacks have been rocked by a bugging bombshell ahead of Saturday’s first Bledisloe Cup Test against the Wallabies.
According to a New Zealand Herald report, a listening device was found in the All Blacks team room at their hotel in Sydney.
The Herald reported that the device was planted in a chair, with the hotel now investigating how it got there. The device was discovered on Monday by team security and was believed to be live.
New Zealand Rugby Union confirmed the incident to the Herald.
“A listening device was found in a meeting room this week during a routine security check,” CEO Steve Tew said in the statement.
“The hotel immediately launched an investigation, we have informed the Australian Rugby Union, and jointly we have now decided to hand over the investigation to the Australian police.
“We are taking this issue very seriously, and given it will be a police matter, it would not be prudent to go into further details.”
The All Blacks in action during a June Test against Wales.
The All Blacks in action during a June Test against Wales.Source:Getty Images
Australian Rugby Union boss Bill Pulver vehemently denied to the Herald that his organisation was involved and said he was disappointed the shocking news had broken on match day.
“Mate, of course [the ARU is not involved]. It is completely ludicrous. I just think it’s a ludicrous concept that there are listening devices being placed in team rooms. I don’t know how that could happen,” Pulver said.
It is unclear is Australian police will pursue the matter. New Zealand authorities have left the incident in their hands.
The All Blacks also suspected they may have been bugged during last year’s Rugby World Cup, at which they beat Australia in the final to defend the trophy.

Come on Wallabies… you have to be better than that… Game one tonight… PUMPED

The All Blacks have bugged me for years.
It will be answered on the field. I hope.

Pocock is a big in for us . Its time for Isy to shine.
Mc Caw is a big loss for the Kiwis.

Lets see.

So, All black I assume you live in Oz, or are you a NZ based Bomber supporter?

Ashley Coopper is still playing yeh…legend.

Jeez. No one in this room. Wot. All watching Collingwood vs the Suns. Boring.

Hey. thought occurred to me, maybe Trevor Chappell installed that bug.

Getting bored talking to myself in here.

Why do our players have to face this haka, without right of reply. I suppose the reply would just be simply Fark Ewe.

Been in Oz since 82. Still a kiwi. Worst possible start.

Why do our players have to face this haka, without right of reply. I suppose the reply would just be simply Fark Ewe.

Could get Williamson back to sing waltzing matilda. Remember that crap

Can relax the sphincter a little

Been in Oz since 82. Still a kiwi. Worst possible start.

No worries.

I hope the Aussies can do better than de-dak the All Black players.