Rugby Union

Have the Wallabies ever been this bad.

A bit of both. Aussies struggling. Think the Kiwis are actually a better and younger team.

Foley drops the F bomb on TV.

McCaw was a master at the breakdown, but since we are rarely in possession its not a factor on the other hand Pocock hasnt had any impact.

I am a Bombers supporter, I am used to this sort of crap. Not saying I enjoy it.

The ABs have gotten me through the tough years

I started watching this because very often in the past, although not as good, the Aussies have defended really well and made a game of it. But this performance has set Australian Rugby back years. TBH.

Cheika will have to go back to selling clothes.

Pocock starting to get back in the game.

Aussies are better than this. Nothing working tonight

Aussies improving, but I guess the ABs have switched off a bit.

Like I said. Beauden Barret is not that good. If the sides were closer, it might be a factor

Going to sign out now. Enjoy the win, but really the Aussies have been totally outclassed tonight.
Hope to see the Bombers put in a good effort tomorrow.

Cheers

#AUSFAIL :s

#AUSFAIL :s

After last night its time to get out the Campo show reel and remember Australian rugby was great at one time .

A few observations from that footage. 1) Players were a lot smaller back then. 2) Uniforms were a lot looser and 3) Australia could string together a running play.

The size of the some of the backs now is frightening

I

A few observations from that footage. 1) Players were a lot smaller back then. 2) Uniforms were a lot looser and 3) Australia could string together a running play.

Wingers were small and fast, until Jonah Lomu. He changed rugby. 6ft 4 and 120 kg steam train.

of course then there is the other side… Campo was great… Lomu was devestating

Fark me the All Blacks are just absolutely clinical. As much as it pains me to say they are great to watch. Wallabies were better this week, All Blacks are just unbelievably good.