Rugby Union

Had possession then turned it over. Then again. And again. That’s the problem. They go all right for some of the game.

Also... have Cheika lost his mind? Who in public life gets offended by a comic.

Gooch, Gatting and Botham when they walked out on Gerry Connolly. None of whom are toffs, but think they are better than us.

Had possession then turned it over. Then again. And again. That's the problem. They go all right for some of the game.

Yep. The All Blacks really made those turnovers hurt.

But one feature of the NZ game that is superlative is the off load. They are way ahead of Australia in that area. It keeps the game moving and doesnt allow the opposing team to reset, because the ruck doesnt form, but the opponents are continually drawn into setting up for a ruck, when it just doesnt happen and the player often slips through.

Yes the ABs off load brilliantly, however last night was a significant improvement from the Wallablies. They got quick ball, Foley stayed square to the tryline, players ran into holes, and we actually did off load a few times. They ( wallabies) attacked down the blind side continually and it caused problems, however our support play still needs a great deal of work. The lines run were at times poor (haylett petty or was it hodge) got outside the ball got, and the followers were lateral in support rather than coming from from depth and behind. The number 8 was superb!

That's a shame. ABs struggle against Ireland. Plucky little leprechauns

Wallabies maul Wales. I reckon those practice matches against the ABs were good for the Wallabies

What a weekend coming up. Waiting a couple of days for the Wallabies - Wales match. Hoping to see us account for Wales. We should have the skill, its whether we have the strength and hardness , without having eaten cawl morning noon and night all our lives.

Should be a cracker. Dont underestimate Wales. WOuld be about even money for mine over there

You can’t help yourself.

You can't help yourself.

I really cant,

That’s a shame. ABs struggle against Ireland. Plucky little leprechauns

Ireland beat the Blacks comfortably. Been coming

Interesting that that the wallabies are starting to play a consistent flat attack. For many of us older fans… the traditional Australian way! The two second rowers and the number 8 should be the first players picked each week, as they are creating the go forward that allows the flat attack. Good to see the ball out in front, creating doubt in the minds of defenders. Agree that the All Black loss was coming as the wallabies exposed a few defensive weaknesses in the last game thaneeded addressing and then too loose the best second row in the world, meant they would struggle against quality opposition.

Another drought-breaker with Ireland beating the All Blacks for the first time in 111 years.

What, 111 years?
What, 111 years?

Almost got us last time we were on a streak. I was more talking about us losing.

Should be a cracker. Dont underestimate Wales. WOuld be about even money for mine over there
Not even close.

Wales confuse me. The difference between their best and worst is huge

AB. I see Woosha is channeling the All Blacks and put Legacy on the boys reading list. Surely wont do any harm. Have you read it ?

No. I should. The ABs have an amazing culture but not sure you can copy it. Can’t hurt though

No predictions from me this week Digs as I seem to bring the Wallabies luck… what is your prediction this weekend?