Rugby Union

Wallabies have just been hanging in there.

Wallabies. Just.

Do you think they will get the grand slam. Been a pretty big turn around in form from them

I hope so. To shut A Jones’ face up as much as the prestige of the achievement.

Does Cheika ever lose without blaming someone?

No shame in losing to the Irish, quality team right now

Why’d you jinx it?

Probably because he’s under pressure. Doesn’t matter how many times he beats Scotland, or Fiji, or Argentina, he won’t be secure until he beats the AB’s.

I get that. Constantly blaming the ref though isn’t going to relieve that pressure. I don’t think his job is on the line. He bought enough brownie points in the world cup to last a while

Not sure. Get humiliated a couple more times, over here especially and he’ll have nowhere to hide and no one to blame.

Eddie Jones needs his trap shut.

Reckon Cheika could go full beast mode and actually hit him

I’d back Cheika in if that actually happened.

And how bad is RU going? The free-to-air broadcast is on SBS tonight. The sport is dying in Australia whilst the administrators twiddle their thumbs.

And how bad is RU going? The free-to-air broadcast is on SBS tonight. The sport is dying in Australia whilst the administrators twiddle their thumbs.

Yep. Soccer moving past it. Rugby League which is dead everywhere else is killing it. Sad.

Don’t.

Wonder how much it would cost for you guys to get Eddie Jones back. Turning the poms into a fearsome unit

You’re a Kiwi when it suits.

Wonder how much it would cost for you guys to get Eddie Jones back. Turning the poms into a fearsome unit

I always liked Eddie, anything would be better than Chieka though to be fair

You're a Kiwi when it suits.

Ha! Kiwi in every sport. Rugby is the one worth talking about. Watching us lose the cricket as well

Ireland are a great team.

Anyone remember what Cheika’s last coaching job was, before he got the Wallabies hat ?

Yeeeeees… It was Leinster. And he brought them from second-rate also-rans to a Championship team, overtaking the great Munster machine in the process. He did that by taking the Munster game plan and tweaking it.

To combat Cheika’s Leinster, the whole of Irish Rugby learnt Cheika’s gameplan. It’s served its purpose and has now been discarded in Ireland.

But Cheika’s still using the same old game plan with the Wallabies…

No wonder the Irish had a field day.

Joost van der Westhuizen passed away today after battling MND since 2011.