Rugby Union

I hope these lack of conversions don’t come back to haunt the Wallabies.

Hodge is slower than me.

be nice if we stopped these stupid cross field kicks

Nah. Keep doing them.

Big boy looks spent.

ref all over us. Need Ritchie to have a chat

it’s crazy. Huge hits and manic running

suspense killing me

terrible call again

hoping sports not fair

deserved the win

1 Like

What a great game.

1 Like

could have been better

1 Like

Ab, not trolling you , but it seems like the nz team has lost some of its blistering pace and maybe lost that brilliant offloading ability. Were there notable outs that contributed to this ?

I think it had more to do with Australia limiting mistakes at key moments and applying sustained pressure when it mattered that was the difference. That was the first time in ages that Australia tested NZ for sustained periods.

Kiwis took safe options way too often especially when they were on top in the first half. Missed Barretts play making as well. I am not sold on McKenzie at 15. Mostly though Australia didn’t give them space and we couldn’t work a way through it.

1 Like

Ex-Adelaide Crows AFL coach Neil Craig joins England rugby to work under Eddie Jones
Updated yesterday at 9:23am

Photo: Neil Craig is making the switch from the AFL to international rugby union. (AAP: Ben MacMahon, File)
Map: England

Former Adelaide Crows coach Neil Craig will take his experiences at four AFL clubs and join Eddie Jones’ staff as high performance manager for the England rugby union team.
The 61-year-old Craig, who took the Crows to five finals series in a row, recently left Carlton where he was director of coaching, development and performance.
Prior to his stint at the Blues, Craig was the head of coaching strategy and development at Essendon and the director of sports performance at the Melbourne Demons.
Jones, who coached the Wallabies from 2001 to 2005, has recognised the fitness and planning expertise of Craig, who is just one of several appointments to the England senior team.
He is also bringing in Melbourne Storm NRL assistant coach Jason Ryles from the premiership-winning team to help England prepare for its international season.
“We’ve got Neil Craig who’s an ex-AFL coach coming in as a consultant for highest performance to look at how we operate and see how we can improve,” Jones told the Rugby England website.
"We’re being quite progressive in that area, I think.

Does lee have an interest in English rugby?

1 Like

Wallabies got the job done in Wales. I believe that’s 13 wins in a row against Wales…

I see the Kangaroos V All Blacks hybrid encounter is gathering steam. If they could come to terms on the rules it would be huge. A slap in the face for the Wallabies but I’d watch it for sure.

Ireland v. Seth Effrica in Dublin. Ireland demolished Seth Effrica 38-3.

Johnny Sexton was brilliant. He’s inherited Ronan O’Gara’s mantle as the best fly half in the world.