Rugby Union

Khunt covering himself in glory…
. I mean cocaine …

You’d think his RU career is now over after c*cking up twice. League will have him back though.

Suns may take him back

They could use him.

1 Like

He’ll snag an NRL captaincy somewhere.

1 Like

I said back in November that Ireland were the form team in world rugby nowadays and got sneered at. Tough titty.

Is no one following the Six Nations ?

Ireland have already won the championship with an unbeaten record. They’re playing England at Twickenham today, St. Patrick’s Day. Particularly after Eddie f***ing Jones’s “scummy Irish” comment, let’s hope they grind the English arseholes into the Twickenham turf.

The match is on at 1:45 am Sunday, EDST.

And Ireland did the Poms like a dog’s dinner. 24-15.

Clean sweep.

Best team in the Northern Hemisphere; the form team in world Rugby.

When I was living in England 15 years ago, Ireland gave me one of my favourite moments there. From memory the public school twats of England were going for the grand slam, but so were the Irish (don’t quote me on that). My Irish housemate and I were the solitary pair around a mostly football loving sharehouse of northern Englishmen. The Paddy’s did them with a try and conversion near the death. The atmosphere in the room was generally sporting but the air got tense as the game wore on and towards the end but within two minutes of the end with only the two of us celebrating, we ushered ourselves out before we got beaten up. Loved rubbing it in and the celebration at the pub wasn’t half bad too. An Aussie and a Paddy sticking it up em.

I’m pretty sure the raging potato played in that game.

Love the rugby being played by Ireland and the Scots right now. Would love a stronger northern hemisphere without the Poms doing well.

Screw Ireland.

Second best team in the world Digs. Would love the ABs to win the next WC but if not them… Ireland winning would be great for the game.

A great match. And a great result. 26-21. Makes the next one worth watching.

Well done by the Irish. And what’s more, ALL of the Irish team are Irish. No Pacific Islanders playing for them under the flag of convenience…

2 Likes

My favourite team won again.

We appreciate your support

1 Like

What are you talking about?
New Zealand didn’t play Australia.

Just presumed the ABs were everyone’s favorite team. Any win over France is a good one

1 Like

Pacific Islanders will soon be playing for the China team.

1 Like

I’d barrack for anybody, even England and South Africa, to beat the All Blacks.

Yeah, I thought Fua Leiofi Aki was a pretty typical Irish name. He was born, grew up, and started his pro career in & around Auckland, which must be somewhere near Dublin I guess.

And it’s great to hear Capetown and Pretoria are also in Ireland now. (But they’re white, not pacific islander, which means it’s obviously OK).

1 Like

This is the 32 man squad for the Wallabies current test series.

Hookers: Folau Fainga’a, Brandon Paenga-Amosa, Jordan Uelese

Props: Sekope Kepu, Tom Robertson, Scott Sio, Taniela Tupou, Allan Alaalatoa

Locks: Izack Rodda, Adam Coleman, Rob Simmons, Rory Arnold

Backrowers: Michael Hooper ©, David Pocock, Caleb Timu, Lukhan Tui, Ned Hanigan

Halfbacks: Will Genia, Nick Phipps, Joe Powell

Five-eighths: Bernard Foley

Centres: Kurtley Beale, Samu Kerevi, Tevita Kuridrani, Curtis Rona

Outside backs: Israel Folau, Tom Banks, Dane Haylett-Petty, Reece Hodge, Jack Maddocks, Marika Koroibete, Sefa Naivalu

Its crazy how many Pacific Islanders grew up here