Rugby Union

Mark Latham? Poor man, if so.

Folau goes bang again.

Surely this time there will be consequences?

Except itā€™s a world cup year and heā€™s their best player.

Problem is he wonā€™t pay lip service either, it will take a sponsor pulling the pin for action.

Folau wonā€™t blink.

Good point. Itā€™s going to be interesting to see how the officials deal with. It seems to be getting a fair bit of traction in the media.

1 Like

Heā€™s got to go. His isnā€™t just a difference of opinion, itā€™s high end intolerance. He has no place representing Australia in anything.

1 Like

Whatā€™s he said this time?

And this one from his Twitter

Seriously a massive call for Australian rugby. Itā€™s a line in the sand moment. Youā€™re probably right Diggers but I canā€™t see them doing it.

I love watching him play. Genuinely brilliant rugby player bit also seems a bit of a tool.

I know it isnā€™t a major point but if youā€™re risking everything for a tweet, surely you can find a better graphic.

Do yourself a favour and donā€™t read the comments to Israels tweet.

It starts with Mark Latham and quickly turns into a ā€œda jews started the ww2ā€

Any way, how many Israels must we boycott?

izzys sin bingo.

Anyone all 8?

6/8 for me. Not bad.

3 Likes

Iā€™m only 3/8

Must have been something in the air yesterday.

1 Like

Folau is fully aware of how damaging this type of language is commercially to RA but it is also contrary to the views of his team mates. Heā€™s deliberately crossed the line again and Rugby Aus have to act. And if they donā€™t I wouldnā€™t be surprised if his team refuse to play with him.

Heā€™s been counseled about this and he doesnā€™t give a sht about who he offends or his employer. Fck him off.

2 Likes

6 here too but if I rooted a bloke tonight, I could complete the set.

(Wink)

1 Like

Well I know I am 7 out of 8, and there was that time in Pattaya when she could have been a bloke, so I could have the whole card.

2 Likes

I am a little torn on this. I donā€™t agree with his beliefs but surely he has the right to express them?

Iā€™m inclined to agree.

Iā€™m not sure it should have anything to do with his selection.

I get in by virtue of being left-handed which is one of the ancillary crimes.

And that by itself, add ā€˜Liarsā€™ to the list.

He totally has the right to have his beliefs and say them (as appropriate) however he must also accept that there are likely to be consequences in his opinions and beliefs. You canā€™t have free speech and no consequences.

6 Likes