Saints Delist 2

Saints have already started the culling with Gwilt and Jones being given the flick

I know I've suggested delisting players at half-time, but they could have at least waited until they had a shower...just for those farewell photos, if nothing else.

And I'm calling for a permaban - irrevocable - and the FBI told of the poster's IP address, if anyone here suggests we should pick up Jones.

I know I've suggested delisting players at half-time, but they could have at least waited until they had a shower...just for those farewell photos, if nothing else.
And I'm calling for a permaban - irrevocable - and the FBI told of the poster's IP address, if anyone here suggests we should pick up Jones.

This is in the delistings thread in restocking the fridge...... and I'm pretty sure at least one person has already suggested picking up Jones. I think I even read the words "chapman-like deal".

So reading an article it states that the two guys were told last Tuesday that they would not be there next year.  The decision was made pretty early and obviously done to give them a quiet send off.  The Saints did well to keep that in house for so long.

I'm pretty sure at least one person has already suggested picking up Jones. I think I even read the words "chapman-like deal".

More like a TheChapman-like deal.

Surely they have Jones confused with the malbourne variety?

Raines gone

So reading an article it states that the two guys were told last Tuesday that they would not be there next year.  The decision was made pretty early and obviously done to give them a quiet send off.  The Saints did well to keep that in house for so long.

Pretty well? It means no one gives a ■■■■.
But they did know before. I found it odd that when Hayes was being led off the ground that Jones was kissing his misses. At first I thought it might be Lenny's as he hugged her first but it wasn't.

Just for Jones? Cause jeez we could use a Gwilt type...

Just for Jones? Cause jeez we could use a Gwilt type...

Just for Jones....I could see sense in picking up Gwilt. But continue to hope, vainly I fear, that Tayte isn't spent yet.

I still remember fondly when Tayte was miles in front of Alex Rance.