Saints sack Pelchen

Lol. Sack

I thought they did pretty well last draft. Billings can play, but he cost them pick 3. Dunstan and Acres at 18 and 19 was good value, as was Curren at 83. Then getting Templeton with a rookie pick was very good work. The previous two drafts were pretty poor.

A bit rough on him unless I've missed something.
Did well helping build the Hawks list (or at least bringing in talent).
How long has he been at the Saints? Two years? What more is expected to do with that aging list that farked up four or five years of drafting?
The Saints look like going down the Richmond path. I wouldn't be surprised if they fail to win a final for the next ten years.

Not surprised to see him found out at St Kilda.  Hawks insiders thought he was a cancer.  Lots of spreadsheets and presentations and bullshit like that but never delivered anything and loved to take credit for other people's work.  They were laughing when St Kilda took him.

For all their picks, they've had two wins (Billings and Dunstan) in the last three years.  Have a look at the ■■■■■ they've drafted since he joined in 2011:  http://www.footywire.com/afl/footy/td-st-kilda-saints?year=2011
You're going to hang him for drafting?
In 2011 the highest pick he had was 25. He had very little pieces to trade with as their club doesn't like trading away their aging players.
2012 is early to call, but it's not a complete failure yet. Again, his first pick is in the 20s.
2013 will be known as the year they got their best future prospects into the club. Acres and Billings are going to be guns.
I really don't know what else can be done at that club. It needs five good years of drafting to gather talent. Hopefully in that time they are developed well. That's how long it took us to rebuild after the debacle drafts of the early 2000s.
We are talking about a club that sacked their coach after last season's trading period because he wanted to get what he could for their aging players. I think Pelchen was trying to do the same hut wasn't allowed to do his job.
The Saints are a terribly poor run club that knows where it wants to get to, but isn't patient enough to get there and doesn't even know how to get there.

Chris Felchen sacked

Ben McEvoy reckons he’s a genius.

Brereton cant stand him and reckons he has been massively unworthy of the reputation he had somehow gained.  Derm is spot on.

Brereton cant stand him and reckons he has been massively unworthy of the reputation he had somehow gained.  Derm is spot on.

Derm cant stand him as well because he reckons he got his mate Watters the sack.

If everybody at Hawthorn thought he was so poor at his job why did he stay there for so long.

Hawthorn love to sink the boots in when one of their own go. #familyclub

The Pelchmeister.

He moved to the Saints?

The one that Stallion had a thing for?

IN: SCHOOLGIRL 

Hands off Disco!

the pelchenator

Dr Pelchenstein

Pelch doggy dog

I'm really, really tired, I have three and a half hours left to work, and I laughed at that.

i won't push my luck and try another then. 

Long overdue!

Pelchelstiltskin.

The St.K FC board completely hamstrung & will continue to remain that way whilst one L Fox pulls strings in the background & Finnis continues in his AFL implant role.