Sam Mitchell - Assistant Coach?

No mate. Darli has re entered the corporate world, and strangely enough, the head office is in Swan Hill.

1 Like

Which is why he would be a bad choice as head coach.

I was referring to your criteria for assistant coach, which would rule out McCartney as an assistant coach

Not many head offices in Swan Hill, health or agriculture at a guess from former Cohuna boy, (well my mum at 92 is still there)

1 Like

Fair enough. Premiership experience is needed for a senior coach (unless you’re very lucky); the need to be a decent human being applies to assistants as well.

Wealth management actually.
And to be fair, head office is here because it was founded here.
There are also offices in Melbourne and Manilla.

That’s a weird t-shirt.

Melbourne
Manila
Swan Hill

1 Like

Manilla - wow that’s interesting - close to twangin’ Tamworth I guess (which is a plus)

1 Like

Lol. Blame my spelling skills.
Or lack thereof

Welcome to the border region Boot - you can have my water when I am finished with it.

Appreciate the offer.

Can you take it to another thread folks? :slight_smile:
I get palpitations every time I see that Hawthorn shitstain’s name appear at the top of my feed…

2 Likes

To his credit they are very neat, perfectly vertical shitstains.

1 Like

No one wants saggy shitstains.

It hasn’t been said for a while, but this guy is a ■■■■ and he can go and get ■■■■■■.

21 Likes

Did need repetition for sure.

ha - do you have these bumps listed on a calendar or do they just come to you?

1 Like

Amen brother!..

I just assumed the blocked out words weren’t complimentary. Now I can see they’re bang on.

It needed to be said. Time and time again. Lest we forget (apologies to real deserving people)