Sam Murray

Yep they are out of the finals and we go in instead.

2 Likes

Eating NZ steak again?

6 Likes

Yep… They are like the untouchables of the afl… mcguire has too much power.

1 Like

They are the new West Coast. Seriously don’t like testing for recreational.

Ed the news breaker. I didn’t watch the footy show last night but gather it didn’t get a mention?

3 Likes

A lot of hamstring injuries at Collingwood this year. I wonder if there is something they are taking to push themselves… Could this partly explain their rise up the ladder. So many questions.

4 Likes

Now I’m just waiting for someone to work out why Fark Carlton have had 2 super fit AFL players with historic injury problems mysteriously going down heart problems.

9 Likes

I hope he gets the help he needs and doesn’t end up another Cousins.

I hate the AFL running everything, but this is the one thing they should bring in house. They couldn’t possibly make it a bugger ■■■■ up then ASADA/WADA do

Collingwood tried to improve their culture by moving-on most of the “bad” boys.
Instead brought in fools to replace them.

2 Likes

Did Eddie break this news on his Footy Show last night?

No, they just moved on Malthouse’s bad boys and kept the ones that Bucks liked.

That’s what I was told Wim

Dane Swan MkII is running around their backline these days

Why? You’re a paid professional athlete. It’s their literal job to not take drugs. Just like a cab driver is not allowed to drink a drive.

If you’re lucky enough to get paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to be a footballer and youre dumb enough to take drugs then you deserve everything you get.

1 Like

holy ■■■■ this is a hot take. i’m on board.

1 Like

You and I have very different ideas on literal.

2 Likes

Nice way to deflect the point.

Attack the argument not the man.

Essendon players wern’t allowed any excuses always kept getting told “You are repsonisble for what goes in your body bad luck” it’s only fair that Murray cops the same srcuitny and treament

5 Likes

The issue IMO is the soft three strike stance approach to illicit drugs. Lachie Keefe said he only had a crack at a couple lines because all he’d get was a strike or nothing if he self reported. He didn’t count on the clen PED angle.

Last year at ANZAC Day I had numerous Collingwood supporters around me giving it to Hooker, Hurley etc but they were strangely silent when I asked them what Keefe & Thomas were rubbed out for…

4 Likes