The Tennis thread

Fk it.

ā– ā– ā– ā–  off

The dream final, 2 champions who only a few months ago probably doubted they would ever get back to the summit

ā– ā– ā– ā–  result - now we have to watch that flog nadal win another grand slam.
Federer has shown he canā€™t beat Nadal. No way Federer beats Nadal.

Es Bueno

Rafa is the polpot of tennis.

Havenā€™t really seen Dimitrov play a full match before, But heā€™ll be right up there soon taking the torch off these blokes.

Great style, and even better temperament.

Rafa will win

Rafa is the polpot of tennis.

Lol, just a tad heavy, but yeah, ā€¦ I really donā€™t like watching him play.

Good player, but beyond annoying with the weird grunting, & weirder pre serve preening freak show.

And then thereā€™s the time wasting bullshit.

I have him in the ā€œcheatersā€ column, like all squeakers & squawkers. They should ban that ā– ā– ā– ā– .

Shit result - now we have to watch that flog nadal win another grand slam. Federer has shown he can't beat Nadal. No way Federer beats Nadal.
That took a lot out of Rafa tonight, think Fed gets him in 3 or 4 but put your house on Rafa for the French :)
Haven't really seen Dimitrov play a full match before, But he'll be right up there soon taking the torch off these blokes.

Great style, and even better temperament.

Hope so, prefer him over Murray and nole
Shit result - now we have to watch that flog nadal win another grand slam. Federer has shown he can't beat Nadal. No way Federer beats Nadal.
That took a lot out of Rafa tonight, think Fed gets him in 3 or 4 but put your house on Rafa for the French :)

The manā€™s a machine - he gets up even if he played for 10 hours.

When federer lost wimbledon to nadal, I think he broke federer so that federer no longer has the self belief to beat nadal. Anyway weā€™ll wait and see on sunday to see whoā€™s right.

The manā€™s a machine - he gets up even if he played for 10 hours.

When federer lost wimbledon to nadal, I think he broke federer so that federer no longer has the self belief to beat nadal. Anyway weā€™ll wait and see on sunday to see whoā€™s right.

I hope you are right, would love to see Rafa win at least 1 more major but I wouldnā€™t begrudge Fed winning it either.

Hoping for Fed but Iā€™m just glad one of these guys is actually going to win another Grand Slam on Sunday.

So we want Venus to win but Serena is going to win right?

Fed in 4 on Sunday. Extra day break and Raf has had harder slogs.

They should make this the first womens 5 setter.

Serena 6-1 6-1 or its match fixing

Hoping Rafa wins it but am certain itā€™ll be a great game. Two absolute gentlemen, the greatest talent the game has to offer, with a lot of mutual respect for eachother, duking it out. Yes please.

Can. Not. Wait.

Vamos!

They should make this the first womens 5 setter.

This so much.
Equal pay, equal sets.
Disgraceful when you think Dimitrov earns the same from a 5 hour semi loss as the two women who lost in the blink of a eye