>be bsd
>make ■■■■ joke
>get swear filtered
>ROLOWHY?
>???
>ignore

What a man

2 Likes

Hes retired 8 times in his career and played more matches than most others. Don’t let the facts get in the way of a good story. Sheeeesh.

He can handle it. He’s a Christian.

Federer is actually ridiculous. Some of the shots he was hitting you just think ‘how the ■■■■?’

Also on the Chung train! Bloke has some really nice ground strokes, but his serve won’t challenge Fed.

It’s a discussion point - It’s something, I’ve thought about for a number of years - My guess is if you compare wins from qualifiers and wildcards in Grand Slams, that qualifiers would be a long away ahead - And you need to also consider first round losers get 60K - It’s a bit of money.

It’s obviously a commercial decision. I don’t have an issue with it.

Neither a qualifier or a wildcard would ever win so it makes little difference.

The audience are more likely to watch an Aussie than some person they may never have heard of.

Just like a wildcard would never win Wimbledon hey?

He was hardly an unknown

Torn anterior hip muscle for Rafa and will miss 3-4 weeks. Haven’t a clue what muscle that is but having suffered a hip flexor tear before it’s not great

Should have played through it. Joking! Am a huge Rafa fan and pretty devastated for him to finish the Open in this manner. Just glad its not the knee. Vamos!

Fair women’s semi being played right now

What a match! Brilliant.

At the in law’s at dinner, what was the problem with the call? Serve was called out and he played at it so he lost the point when Hawkeye called the serve IN?

Honestly WTF is Dimitrov not doing in the semi final tonight, what a fkn waste of a golden opportunity to make a final.

I know he’s been struggling with his serve but he’s got more ability than the bloke who just lost in straight sets to Cilic.

2 Likes

Wildcards given to unknown local players hardly adds commercially to the tournament - After all they appear on back courts, rarely appear on television, unless they are lucky/unlucky enough to draw a top seed - Better to have four wildcards - One goes to the best local junior, one goes to a proven player who is coming back after an injury enforced lay-off, one goes to the best junior in the world and the last one is at the discretion of the tournament - Handing out free gifts of 60K is poor form , and deprives more worthy players of this money.

2 Likes

I had no idea how the women’s draw was going to pan out, but surprisingly number one and two players have made the final - Anyway it’s pleasing that one of Halep or Wozniacki will win a grand slam.

1 Like