The Tennis thread

Youre right, should’ev singled out soul piercing shrieking.

1 Like

I just watched one game (making it one game for the tournament).

Wozniacki was the only one making any noise at all.

1 Like

You’re right, chromecasting wit hthe 7app can lead to audio desync and it was wozniacki but during the halep strokes, just happened again.

Don’t think that’s a blister anymore. That looks like a full on wound.

Just had a look at it. Ouchie. I take it back a bit. Cant they just take a pain injection in tennis like in footy though?

Further to the ‘blister’ apparently his other foot is much worse.

Chungy is not soft. He’s got a crap service action which he needs to fix but the way he plays and fights is the opposite to soft. That is a genuine foot injury which would cause enormous pain, which would get worse if he continued and will take a few weeks to heal.

1 Like

This spaghetti and ■■■■■ me. The chef is clearly Italian, promoting an Italian product, yet they play the Zorba as background music? Work experience kid doing the marketing or something?

4 Likes

For those criticizing chung honestly get a grip. Do you think he would retire if it was not unbearable? It was a semi-final at a grand slam. He tried to fight through it but could not. What is he meant to do play on one leg and lose every single game for the rest of the match.

I am sure he feels terrible at the moment, no need for armchair experts to come and claim they would have played through or to call him soft.

3 Likes

That first hold of serve this set is crucial

I wonder if Basil Zemplas knows it’s the World number 1 vs 2 playing… STFU ■■■■!

Decent game of Tennis btw.

4 Likes

Great match, happy for Caroline.

2 Likes

Rough beat for Halep that.

Good match though. Both tough fighters

2 Likes

Basil doing the MCíng. I’m sure there will be something cringey

Good match, pleased for Wozniacki.

Now to watch Basil make a tool of himself on an international level.

2 Likes

Inspirational fight back from injury from Wozniacki.

Great match.

1 Like

That second last point was epic.

1 Like

The boys tomorrow have some doing to go close to matching tonight’s final.

Halep looks like the girl from Better Call Saul

1 Like

Wasn’t be getting work done on his left foot in the injury time out?