The Tennis thread

Rafa probably has 2-3 French Opens left in him and maybe 1 US. Think he will end up a couple behind Federer at the end with Novak still a fair way back

So 4 is nowhere near Nadal but 3 and Nadal is every chance of rocketing past him? Despite being older than Novak?

1 Like

Federer 20 slam titles
Nadal 17 slam titles
Novak 12 slam tiles
you do the math

edit:
Kyrigos 0 slam titles in 10 years time this wont change.

Federer is only playing now because hes trying to stop Nadal from going past his slam record.

??? What? Do you know him? Did he tell you that? What rubbish. Roger is doing whatever he wants and simply loving life. Obviously loves the game but he has no problem taking large chunks of the year off, and good on him.

He is the GOAT and this wonā€™t change. He has nothing to prove and Iā€™d doubt he is only playing because of a grand slam count.

4 Likes

So did anyone watch the womenā€™s final? Who won?

Kerber

2 Likes

4 unforced errors, are you kidding?

DIGGERS ARE YOU OK?

3 Likes

Looks like Diggers massaged her a bit too muchā€¦

2 Likes

Sad face for Serena.

Eat sh*t, Spaniard lovers.

2 Likes

Iā€™m okā€¦

ā€¦now.

I think a good counselling session in the showers after the game would help both parties.

You can console yourself this afternoon with Fraaaaaaaaannnnnnkkkkkklllllliiiinnnnnnn!!!

Ive always liked djokovic. Especially as a kid, he made tennis interesting and exciting to watch. I think with age I appreciate nadals commitment and love for the sport, but fk is it boring watching him.

2 Likes

Thatā€™s right. Tomorrow (or this afternoon) is another day.

That and all his little idiosyncrasies that irritate the pants off you.

1 Like

If someone shaved nadals head during his sleep I reckon heā€™d never win another match of tennis.

Iā€™m waiting for an opponent to have the nuts to say ā€œHey chair maggot, heā€™s bouncing the ball 19x before every serve. How about I go take a pss break and whilst heā€™s waiting, he can bounce it as many times as heā€™d like because quite frankly, all this pre-serve gamesmanship is giving me the shtsā€.

Wouldnā€™t put it past Krygios