The Tennis thread

He must have considered a sponsorship with Hair Fusion or one of those hair replacement outfits. Surely?

Needs to happen.

I’d like to see him do his water bottle trick while Nadal’s going through his pre serve wank , …

1 Like

Come on Anderson, smash this poser.

I want to see Serbian tears flowing.

1 Like

Rocky is off his rocker. Novak is making mince meat of Anderson so far. If Kevin can’t get his serving game going it’s going to be a short day for him.

I like Anderson but he should have handed the reigns to Federer for the final.

1 Like

Anderson’s body language is not good. Looks to be wilting a little. Joker in straight sets after the marathon semi took it all out of Anderson.

Anderson has his eye in now but it’s a long way back.

NOLE

Good to see the Joker back in top form - Must say I am surprised because his progress has been patchy since his long injury enforced lay-off.

We’re witnessing the 3 greatest male players in tennis history.

1 Like

Agree
Rafa
Fed
Serena

3 Likes

Guess which three of those blokes is currently whinging about being drug tested “too much”? She should shut her cheating mouth.

3 Likes

and she called discrimination. not sure what her angle is. shes built like a dude on roids. not sure what she expects.

1 Like

Just as a matter of interest, what evidence is there that she takes drugs?

a) She’s just had a baby. That’s not common among female athletes on drugs. b) She has breasts that Pamela Anderson would kill for, and again, female athletes on drugs usually have no visible breasts.

So I’m just asking.

I have posted a lot about this topic in the past. Much of my info came form a blog “tennis has a steroid problem” which is unfortunately no longer in use. It used to have a lot of drug testing stats, which were once available to general public, and also used to have some decent discussions about cycling, which I might add is infinitely cleaner than tennis. The only thing of true importance that I can remember now (as I no longer follow tennis), is that she ran away from the drug testers in 2011. The only “news” outlet to report this was TMZ. She’s also had a ■■■■ tonne of TUE’s, so it’s basically ITF/WADA sanctioned doping (much the same as Nadal IIRC).
Furthermore, in the past 10 or so years, she has dished out constant beltings to Sharapova, who everyone is quick to call out as a doper, yet people (mostly media), don’t dare utter a word about Williams. Why Sharapova couldn’t or didn’t get a TUE for her meldonium (which in my uneducated opinion is performance enhancing), I find to be odd. Perhaps it was because they wanted a Russian scalp.

There are also other “dodgy” things such as ridiculous serving speeds, looking and being built the way she is (I have actually in the past spoken to a pro female body builder about this) and strange illnesses (she had a pulmonary embolism which is one of the possible causes of EPO misuse).

At the end of the day, they are all doing much the same thing, she is obviously talented and incredibly mentally strong in her own right, but she is a cheat. It’s basically the situation we saw with the UCI and Armstrong. When these sporting organisations have a money spinner, it’s not in their interest to catch them. It’s actually why I say we should allow doping in sport. If someone wants to kill themselves and cause lifelong health problems just to win some trophies and money, then let them do it. If you want to be a woman with a beard, or man with miniature balls, then go for it.

1 Like

Thanks for the really comprehensive reply. I understand where you’re coming from. None of what you say is conclusive but you certainly make a case.

It seems to be a fact that she’s tested twice as often as anyone else and she doesn’t test positive. Is there a reason for that other than the obvious one that there’s nothing to find because she’s taken nothing improper?

PANIC ROOM

Is that confirmed?

In the past she was actually tested much less according to the data. I wouldn’t know where this stuff is anymore, and I think the ITF may’ve actually removed this info a long time ago.

EDIT: also, of course she’s tested more. She wins, i.e. plays more matches. She’s a farking idiot sook, and outbursts like this speak volumes.