SANFL Grand Final

His Dad is the Physio at work, I'll put in a good word for the Bombers. Not that it will help after all the drugs ****.

Who's dad? Aish?

If I recall his father was Michael Aish who was also a highly touted SA midfielder.

I have this vague notion that he did come and do a pre-season (or part thereof) with us but he had real problems with his ankles and in the end didn't recruit him.

His Dad is the Physio at work, I'll put in a good word for the Bombers. Not that it will help after all the drugs ****.

Who's dad? Aish?
If I recall his father was Michael Aish who was also a highly touted SA midfielder.
I have this vague notion that he did come and do a pre-season (or part thereof) with us but he had real problems with his ankles and in the end didn't recruit him.
No Michael Aish is his Uncle, won the Magarey as a 20 year old, was Norwood Captain and multiple B&F winner aswell as SA Captain and 2 time all Australian.
James Aish's father is Andrew Aish who also played league football at Norwood

Who's dad? Aish?
No Michael Aish is his Uncle, won the Magarey as a 20 year old, was Norwood Captain and multiple B&F winner aswell as SA Captain and 2 time all Australian.

Thanks Aceman for setting the record straight - anyway, do you recall if Michael Aish did try our with us....would have been late 80's I think.

Who's dad? Aish?
Thanks Aceman for setting the record straight - anyway, do you recall if Michael Aish did try our with us....would have been late 80's I think.
Pretty sure he did do a pre season in the late 80's, maybe 87 or 88?
Loved Norwood too much to leave and back at the time the SANFL had the player retention scheme where the SANFL financially enticed players to stay in the SANFL and not ho to the VFL. Would of earnt roughly the same at Essendon as he did at Norwood. Was some doubts on his knees but he ended up playing until 1993 without missing too many games

Who's dad? Aish?
Pretty sure he did do a pre season in the late 80's, maybe 87 or 88?
Loved Norwood too much to leave and back at the time the SANFL had the player retention scheme where the SANFL financially enticed players to stay in the SANFL and not ho to the VFL. Would of earnt roughly the same at Essendon as he did at Norwood. Was some doubts on his knees but he ended up playing until 1993 without missing too many games

i think we drafted michael aish and he did train with us but never played.it was between us and richmond but he opted to stay home.

Norkwood.