Sarah shares her tweets

I was amused.

All of them from DT.

That was very funny

no part two?

Sarah Hanson-Idiot as one very, very, very witty Blitzer has dubbed her.

Just quietly, I would.

What else is Ms H-Y prepared to share…

Simple solution - Shut down your twitter account - Some people can find trouble.

Quoted Post

Simple solution - Shut down your twitter account - Some people can find trouble.

careful where you thrust that smugness boner.

Quoted Post

Shut down your blitz account please

Didn’t really notice her until that video. Now I kinda like her. Is that bad?

That was quite funny however there is no politician that annoys me more than when she opens her mouth

Quoted Post

That was quite funny however there is no politician that annoys me more than when she opens her mouth
Surely Christopher Pyne? SURELY? I can accept that SHY isn't perfect... Heck, she annoys the **** out of me too. But Pyne is a world champion!

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Quoted Post
Surely Christopher Pyne? SURELY? I can accept that SHY isn't perfect... Heck, she annoys the **** out of me too. But Pyne is a world champion!
Add Joyce, Morrison, Abbott .... just off the top of my head
That NSW DLP nutter guy. Malcolm (cos you can tell he hates almost every word he says). Bernardi (freaks me out). Shorten (because someone told him he should do gags, and he should not do gags)

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
Add Joyce, Morrison, Abbott .... just off the top of my head

Quoted Post

Quoted Post

This

Abetz anyone?

Quoted Post

Abetz anyone?
I'll see your Abetz .... and raise you a Minchin

Quoted Post

Just quietly, I would.

Apparently the camera does her no favours, and she is actually smoking hot in person.

Source: dude who works on the hill (not a Greens kinda guy either)