Saturday April 15 Sandringham v Essendon Trevor Barker Oval, 2pm

Took a few pics yesterday at the game. will post couple now and put some more up later once i can resize them

7 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

My understanding is that a Cat B or whatever rookie Benny he is does not need anyone on the LTI list to play in the seniors. I may be wrong but this is what I have been told. He can play if coach wants him to. Would love to see him get a game soon, especially if Baguley has a couple more average games.

Stats from the game yesterday:

5 Likes

Out of those top three, Bird was the most effective clearance player to my eye. Didn’t notice Clarke racking up touches, but that’s a fair effort for his first game.

That’s my u/standing too. I think you’re spot on. Only Cat B’s.

Can’t say I noticed Clarke rack them up either. Great first up effort. Must’ve been a lot of in close work.

1 Like

I said above in my player assessement that he needs to win the ball more in the clearances. I am happy to say that the stats seem to indicate that I am wrong, and that he had it a lot more than I noticed.

2 Likes

If Francis is racking up 9 tackles, bring him in…

3 Likes

Good to see NOB ( Nick O’Brien) topping the sheet for disposals. Kicking a lot more these days, and got a lot of touches on the wing. he moved to the centre for stoppages at the same time Francis went in there . Those 2 moves appear to have been a game changer, but also iirc Heater started to get really involved in the packs around that time and went in hard at the contest.

No, incorrect. CatBs require a listed player to be placed on the LTI, like all other rookies.

1 Like

3 Likes

2 Likes

3 Likes

2 Likes

Mmm, might be thinking of when we had 39 on the main, … and Johnny Rainer .

2 Likes

Thanks CB9.

There are a few photos at https://www.instagram.com/karmabomber/, too.

1 Like

Thanks for the pics.

Who is this player?[quote=“CB9, post:400, topic:10238, full:true”]

[/quote]