Saturday Footy

I hate Carlton, I hate Malthouse

See malthouse hold his hand up to that camera that was zooming in on him at 3q time. ■■■■■■■ sook

Yeah what a ***** he is

Did he really say that.

Did he really say that.

I think he said if we are guilty, didn't he? Still a prick though.
Carlton fans are wetting themselves hoping we lose points, yet they don't deserve to make the 8 even a little bit.

I think he said if we are guilty, didn't he? Still a prick though.
Carlton fans are wetting themselves hoping we lose points, yet they don't deserve to make the 8 even a little bit.

Just shows how low their fans and club are,they don't release that their list isn't good enough to play finals and MM wasn't the quick fix they were hoping for typical Carlton arrogance always looking for a short cut.

Hey Mick, you want our points stripped so you can take our place in the finals undeservedly? Gotta get your lame-o team into 9th place first haha.

Screw Carlton and screw Malthouse

btw morons, we are STILL waiting....

■■■■■■ Dwayne Russell keeps saying there are 46,000 there when a heap of empty seats. Then Healy says 31,000. Did Carlton think they get rewards for lying about the crowd?

I’ve done dough on Carlton and I don’t even care.

Watching the Ashes and surfing Talking Carlton - gonna be a good sporting night tonight

LOL. : )

How sweet it is. Poor Mick.

Richmond has gone past Carlton.

Well done Doggies.

Richmond has gone past Carlton.

Well done Doggies.

They have an Essendon man, that's why.  Dimma has done extremely well.

They have an Essendon man, that's why.  Dimma has done extremely well.

Agree.

Go suck a fat one carltank and Malthouse. You guys deserve that result, I'd love to see you guys try to advert the attention now.

TEAM OF THE MIGHTY WEST!!! Whoooooooo!

See malthouse hold his hand up to that camera that was zooming in on him at 3q time. ******* sook

Lol. Yes. It was like he used the force to dismiss of the cameraman..like some type of sith lord. I will notify the council

Lol talking Carlton

Dear Carlton

GET STUFFED.

If anyone says we lost today due to injuries, I’ll SPEW UP.

You did nothing for the 1st quarter and a half…before the injuries.

You can take your post match party, and shove it up your ar$e.

I hope no one turned up.

As for you Malthouse

The players do not appear to be playing for you. Far from it. They are lacklustre, lacking pride and passion. They are nowhere.

Gibbs, who I thought you might turn into a superstar, is playing exactly where he was under Ratts. Walker used to shine. Now he’s a workhorse.

Really, all you’ve done is swap Hendo for Walks. You could swap them back for about the same result. Big frikkin deal.

I’m ashamed of the team. They give us nothing. We give them everything.

You know you are in trouble when the supporters all try harder than the team.

little libba goes ape on the waitress.

love it.

I’m sad that I can only like Tyler’s post once.

I'm sad that I can only like Tyler's post once.

+2