Saw this #BackIn on my FB feed and thought

#backover

‘Yo back the fark up Chico man!’

I'd buy 10,000 memberships if it were #fuckcarlton

#isitin

#backin

#donotforgetthelube

Really loving the slogans and branding at the club lately.

The #whateverittakes campaign was absolutely brilliant, had it not been taken so literally the season prior It's the sort of slogan we should have kept

#whateverittakes is certainly a slogan I won't forget anytime soon.

#Backin

#ReversePark

Should be #IsDonIsGood 

#Backin
#ReversePark

#backinToYourOwnFenceWithYourMum'sCarThatHasParkingSensors :(

#isitin

BvsidwGIYAAinWB.png

#backinblack

#BacktotheFuture

#youretheDocDoc

Dont think there's EVER been any question that any supporter who's stuck with the club over/after the last two years ... or should that be the last 14 years would be anything but backin. IMO its a stoopid "question" masquerading as a recruitment drive.

Question really is does the club or should I say those entrusted to steer OUR club in a direction that might actually see us a) respected, b. premiers and ultimately c) feared again, DESERVE the committment that 99% of the members/fans have shown them over that stretch.

With all due respect fog it aint the members or the fans that have turned their toes up every time it got just that little bit hard.

After all there's no doubt in my mind the fight shown by the players or the fans.Be nice to see the board etc actually #BACK the club and the members IN too!

s
So true, the Board will be back out at the AGM if they don't show a bit of fight over coming weeks

Dont think there's EVER been any question that any supporter who's stuck with the club over/after the last two years ... or should that be the last 14 years would be anything but backin. IMO its a stoopid "question" masquerading as a recruitment drive.

Question really is does the club or should I say those entrusted to steer OUR club in a direction that might actually see us a) respected, b. premiers and ultimately c) feared again, DESERVE the committment that 99% of the members/fans have shown them over that stretch.

With all due respect fog it aint the members or the fans that have turned their toes up every time it got just that little bit hard.

After all there's no doubt in my mind the fight shown by the players or the fans.Be nice to see the board etc actually #BACK the club and the members IN too!

i dont think thats what it meant.

it came across as sign up next season like you did last season and enjoy the cricket in between.

#justthetip

Just give me a decent bumper sticker next year, that’s all I ask.

#REDACTED

Really loving the slogans and branding at the club lately.

The #whateverittakes campaign was absolutely brilliant, had it not been taken so literally the season prior It's the sort of slogan we should have kept

I deliberately wore my "Whatever it Takes" scarf throughout last season.

#idontrecall