Scheduled BlitzDown Happened

Hey guys,

So after months of amazingly free hosting the amazing http://www.hostilebacon.com.au have given us the "I know we're good friends but seriously you have to move out you've been sleeping on the couch too long" look.

Tomorrow I'll be pulling Blitz down to move to our new, hopefully final home. No idea how long it's going to take or errors that will arise. Just a heads up.

- Rolo

Good luck and thanks.

So when we log on tomorrow, all we'll see is 07.02.14??

Do it on Saturday, otherwise ill have to do work tomorrow.

So when we log on tomorrow, all we'll see is 07.02.14??

No, just a Kate Lundy gif on repeat. Tomorrow is #KateLunday after all.

Do it on Saturday, otherwise ill have to do work tomorrow.

No.

Excellent news. This will give me an opportunity to take a bath.

Don't forget to back up.*

* haven‘t the last few transfers ended up with.... “sorry for the delays guys, but the server host dudes stuffed up and turns out they didn‘t properly back up the latest database. I think it's all lost.”

Followed by 'If anyone can speak Punjabi please PM as it may help.”  

Finally  Mendozzzaaaa chips in with “ How the #*%$ did that happened?  I may have a copy of the 2003 database on a ZIP drive somewhere. If I can be #**$##  looking for it.” 

Thanks for the heads up.

If you absolutely need your Essendon fix outside essendonfc.com.au visit reddit.com/r/EssendonFC during the matenaince.  

Blitz will always be the best though.

WTF is reddit???

WTF is reddit???

LOLZ.
Yet another coping mechanism ;)

This is different and better than in the past. We have never had advance warning of a Blitz meltdown before. 

In our moment of triumph?

WTF is reddit???

LOLZ.

Like Twitter perhaps, Darli?  FYI I'm @lakismith and we've been tweeting each other :)  I'm also "Laki from Windy Hill" on The Age. If only my private life were as colourful as my cyber life!

WTF is reddit???

LOLZ.
Like Twitter perhaps, Darli?  FYI I'm @lakismith and we've been tweeting each other :)  I'm also "Laki from Windy Hill" on The Age. If only my private life were as colourful as my cyber life!

LOLZ....we have? Ummm. Was it good? ;)

Blitz is like a nomadic hobo.

WTF is reddit???

LOLZ.

It was for me. Then again with my 6 followers (yep, count 'em six) I'm more likely to remember than you.

Woohoo!!!! Make that seven. Thanks Darli  :)

WTF is reddit???

LOLZ.

It was for me. Then again with my 6 followers (yep, count 'em six) I'm more likely to remember than you.

Really.

I have not been to The Age for nearly 12 months now, but I always enjoyed reading your posts there.