Science…

Yeah, guys, considering how many former spies Russia kills over in the UK, sometimes the simplest explanation probably makes sense?

1 Like

Not as if the Russians wouldn’t use every trick in the book to claim innocence, and for them to have their mates in the west back them up.

To me, there are no greater scum on this earth. Always had their effete mates telling us all that Russia is a utopia.

1 Like

optical illusions are interesting about how the brain works

1 Like

It worked, but I had trouble staring without re-focusing, and every time I did that, it snapped back into normal. I had to consciously ‘will’ it to fade. Same as the next example at the link.

1 Like

Me too

Weinstein, Spacey or Burke?

Spielberg

1 Like

Interesting…

Wonder what the by-product is ?

2 Likes

I thought the same thing.

Apparently it allows PET to be broken down into its original components meaning full recycling is possible. It’s assumed this will end up being a cheaper way to produce plastic bottles than mining the oil for new ones.

Wot ? An oil producing bug ; think I will buy shares in that.

The article on it from the guardian seems to imply that it converts the PET plastic into whatever its substrates are. May not be as basic as oil but enough to make more PET or whatever else the same components can be made from. But, yes, if true it would be a pretty valuable thing.

Years ago I heard about some blokes setiing up a facility, in Melbourne no less,… that was supposed to break this plastic down and return it as Bio Diesel.

Sounded really promising, but I’ve heard squat about it since.

Then what is it actually using for energy?

…I cant stand the chemicals…

Solar?

2 Likes

Sorry, I am a liberal party member, what is this science thing of which you speak?

3 Likes

You are not! You’re an evangelical Christian. Not that it helps you believe in science.

1 Like