Scratch Match vs Carton - Feb 2021

As reported in the HS, Practice game against Carlton coming up. Anyone know when and what time?

"New Carlton recruit Adam Saad will have the chance to face-off against his former Essendon teammates when the two clubs meet in their informal scratch match later this month.

The Blues are slated to take on the Bombers in the first unofficial hit out of the pre-season, potentially pitting Saad against his old club four months after he was traded to Ikon Park."

https://www.heraldsun.com.au/sport/afl/teams/carlton/new-blues-recruit-adam-saad-could-faceoff-against-his-former-club-as-first-matchups-revealed/news-story/607d0fe417730253f9027e6ca279edf7

1 Like

Fk Carlton

39 Likes

Hope we pump the teabaggers

1 Like

@CJohns and @nackers… get the feelers out for the details :smiley:

would be great if this is broadcast, even Facebook live stream.

2 Likes

We’d likely have a fair few guys not playing due to where they’re at in their preparation.

Zaka, Hurley, Mossie, Stringer, Ambrose, Johnson, Clarke. Possibly guys like Lav, Perkins, Brand, McBride and Hepp too.

I assume though like last year where we were allowed to play unlisted guys like NIGEL that the fellas training with us could play? Waterman, Byrne, etc.

Milk Carton?

1 Like

Or radio @theDJR ?

1 Like

There will be plenty enough for a side

b: Hind Hooker Francis
hb: Laverde Zerk-Thatcher Ridley
c: Langford Caldwell Cox
hf: Smith Stewart Jones
f: Waterman Wright Tippa
R; Draper McGrath Parish
int: Merrett Shiel, Snelling, Hird, Guelfi, Redman, Reid, Byrne, Eyre, Dunkley, Bryan

3 Likes

Radio 3DJR has relinquished that licence.

We still hold exclusive broadcast rights to the VFLW, though.

2 Likes

Hopefully someone can do what ambrose did to hill and bury saad to the core of the earth

3 Likes

Hopefully one of the boys does this to Saad

5 Likes

We’re playing Geelong on Thursday week, so it’s either this weekend or this week.

1 Like

It got moved to March 6

2 Likes

Fk off Saad

12 Likes

If we lose to these ■■■■■ in a practice match it’s lid on.

3 Likes

You’d think it would be roughly 20th Feb

I was gonna suggest if by 5 or more goals lid on

Don’t care that it’s a scratch match belt them fcks I want us to be a ruthless team

14 Likes

I hope Saad gets smashed. Our players better not be friendly with with that traitor.

3 Likes