Search for former Dons

And is that the same Jim Wynd that played over 100 games for Fitzroy?

Full name: Jim Wynd
Born: November 11, 1964
Teams: Essendon 1984-85, Fitzroy 1986-94
Height: 177cm
Weight: 72kg
Debut: Fitzroy vs Essendon Round 9, Victoria Park, 24 May 1986

How could we not find him?

Fascinating list though certainly brings back the memories…

I know a Ross Napoli.

And isn’t Adam Kingsley the guy who went and played at Port?

Kingsley is currently an assistant coach at St Kilda. Shouldn’t be too hard to get in touch with. Maybe the Saints’ pre-paid mobile is maxed out.

Are they serious they can't find Adam McPhee? A past B&F winner? Ridiculous!

They could at least ask his kid, he’s in the James Hird Academy isn’t he? Hell, Adam probably drops him off at the club!

Winis Imbi ????????

I used to watch the twos back then, saw virtually every game at Windy Hill and I remember many of these names, but Winis Imbi ? New name to me.

Anyone know anything ?

Paupa New Guinean. I wrote to him back in the day and got a personalised response. I've got it somewhere still.

He actually won the reserves b and f in 98 and then Thompson took him to Norf.

Club can’t even get the details of others still in the AFL. Serious LOL

I know a Ross Napoli.

And isn’t Adam Kingsley the guy who went and played at Port?

Kingsley is currently an assistant coach at St Kilda. Shouldn’t be too hard to get in touch with. Maybe the Saints’ pre-paid mobile is maxed out.

Damn, everyone got in before me…

Though there are some other really obvious misses:

Dwayne Armstrong — is he Ross The Boss’s son-in-law?
Ben Collins — they know Top Gear is back on, right?

And is that the same Jim Wynd that played over 100 games for Fitzroy?

Full name: Jim Wynd
Born: November 11, 1964
Teams: Essendon 1984-85, Fitzroy 1986-94
Height: 177cm
Weight: 72kg
Debut: Fitzroy vs Essendon Round 9, Victoria Park, 24 May 1986

How could we not find him?

From Wikipedia,
Jim Wynd

He is now a manager with the YMCA in Victoria.[3]

Found one
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQN0lHb554uRIXukRe4nj1w2qEds9j-L-rzDmzC0NfyndBNwKvkfA

The saddest story is that of Ross Napoli.

After leaving Essendon, Napoli made a name for himself at South Fremantle and Coburg.

Sadly became a quadraplegic after an incident whilst playing and if you search Ross Napoli on Youtube, there was a fundraising event in 2001 at Crown that involved names like Sheedy and Carey. Even Hirdy, who had a column in the Herald-Sun in the late 1990’s, wrote about the sadness on hearing of the news about the injury.

Im sure Winis Imbi was playing footy for Portland several years ago.

Yup. He was my PE teacher at high school.

And his dad was the lollipop man next to my primary school.

And his name is still awesome.

Winis Imbi.

I once claimed to be on the Essendon list in order to win the affection of a young lady I’d recently made the acquaintance of at the Grosvenor Hotel in 1992. Worked a treat.

I once claimed to be on the Essendon list in order to win the affection of a young lady I'd recently made the acquaintance of at the Grosvenor Hotel in 1992. Worked a treat.
The Grosvenor eh?

My footy side used go there after training/ selection night on a Friday around that time.

Good times!!!

Stephen Milne. Is he locked away? Or is just that he should be?

Do people actually believe that EFC is looking for Adam McPhee in a list of occasional reserves players?

Do people actually believe that EFC is looking for Adam McPhee in a list of occasional reserves players?
They listed at least one current AFL coach, so I wouldn't rule it out.
They listed at least one current AFL coach, so I wouldn't rule it out.

Did Adam McPhee even play any reserves games while he was here? If he did they probably would have been for Bendigo anyway.

The McPhee could be one of the brothers who came from East Keilor in the mid 70s - Les and Graham if I remember correctly.

The saddest story is that of Ross Napoli.

After leaving Essendon, Napoli made a name for himself at South Fremantle and Coburg.

Sadly became a quadraplegic after an incident whilst playing and if you search Ross Napoli on Youtube, there was a fundraising event in 2001 at Crown that involved names like Sheedy and Carey. Even Hirdy, who had a column in the Herald-Sun in the late 1990’s, wrote about the sadness on hearing of the news about the injury.

That is sad.