Season 2015 - Adelaide

Sounds familiar.

Brent Reilly retired today.

He was the Crows player to unfortunately suffer a fractured skull after colliding with a knee at pre-season.

Managed to play 204 games of solid footy.

Football can be cruel at times.

Lol, so predictable!- mighty Mick has announced (confirmed) he has Regained (maintained) his passion for coaching (money) and would speak to the crows if they approached him… I hope he gets it as watching the inevitable train wreck will be gold.

Dangerfield out, Malthouse in :slight_smile:

Lol, so predictable!- mighty Mick has announced (confirmed) he has Regained (maintained) his passion for coaching (money) and would speak to the crows if they approached him... I hope he gets it as watching the inevitable train wreck will be gold.

Dangerfield out, Malthouse in :slight_smile:

Cant believe Mick out his hand up.

reckon there’d be a fair bit of booing in Adelaide if they approached him…

Reckon they’ll win tonight. At home and Richmond struggle with the favourites tag

I never go for Adelaide but would like to see Richmond taken down a couple of notches

Deledio maybe out with flu. Good chance for Adelaide.

I tipped them.

Simply because I hate Richmond and never want them to win.

Matthew Jaensch busted nearly 3 times over the limit on Friday night by RBT.
Loss of licence for 6 months and car impounded on spot for 28 days

Bomber has come out and declared that if Adelaide approach him he would be interested in the job.

Doesn’t like applying for work does Bomber, wants to be wanted and have it handed to him without doing anything to get it.

Bomber has come out and declared that if Adelaide approach him he would be interested in the job.

Doesn’t like applying for work does Bomber, wants to be wanted and have it handed to him without doing anything to get it.

Wait a day, he’ll change his mind.

Typical Bomber

Yesterday - “i’d have to be bored to go back to coaching”

Today - “I’m bored”

http://i.imgur.com/59zZ02s.gif

Disco after he selected Laverde.

Wait a day, he’ll change his mind.

And turn off his phone.