2. Todd Goldstein
  3. Levi Greenwood
  4. Brent Harvey
  5. Drew Petrie

2013/2014 Rising Star Noms

Aaron Mullett
Luke McDonald

Ins
Jarrad Waite, Shaun Higgins, Sam Durdin, Daniel Neilson, Ed Vickers-Willis, Brayden Preuss (rk), Will Fordham(rk)

Outs
Levi Greenwood, Liam Anthony, Tom Curran, Cameron Delaney, Taylor Hine, Mitch Wilkins, Tim McGenniss (rk)

My prediction

North clearly believe they are coming into a period of being a challenger, they have taken a couple of reasonably big risks with Waite and Higgins. I am not sure either will give them much more than frustration but they obviously clearly believe that the risk is worth it for the potential reward and Waite at his best would certainly make the forward line a more dangerous prospect and that is an area they need to improve.

I think they are a little similar to Richmond in the fact that there is a big gap between their best players and the rest. It is not as pronounced but they still have an issue with depth. Winning a couple of finals last year would have given them a lot of confidence.

I don’t think I realised how far they had come until I started writing this. I had somehow (possibly in my hatred towards Harvey) forgotten they made a prelim last year. I don’t think they have improved the list with Waite and Higgins but I do think they have enough improvement possibly internally for them to be better this year. I think they should challenge for the top 4 and could fall in but more likely 5-6.

Angry idiot.

Doesn’t surprise me after his presser yesterday.

Brad Scott out for 4 with a back injury.

Nothing to read between the lines here.

Brad Scott out for 4 with a back injury.

■■■■■ team.

■■■■■ club.

Shittest in the AFL.

For whatever reason I just can’t the quality of their list seriously. I’m sure Cunnington, Atley, Bastinac, Ziebell, etc are decent players, but every time I see them play they just seem like the most uninteresting, unmemorable list of all time.

On top of that, they have Harvey and Lindsay Thomas, two of the most annoying pieces of ■■■■ in the entire league.

Intellectually, I guess they’ll finish around 5th, but unless they win the flag I’ll most likely just forget they exist entirely.

Farking hate them!! Arghhh!

Don’t know how you can bring in a soft player in Higgins and an over-aged, injury riddled, always suspended fwd in Waite for a guy who finished 2nd in their B&F.

I thought last year with their list finishing at a prelim was fair despite being very lucky against us and Geelong.

Ziebell and Bastinac were supposed to break-out years ago and still haven’t. How long will they rely on Boomer still? Midfield is very over-rated now.

Petrie and Waite won’t last. Black went backwards. Daw shown nothing. But Brown has talent and potential.

S.Thompson, Grima, Hansen and Firrito aren’t all bad KPD. Their biggest strength IMO with back flankers in McMahon, Atley, McDonald and Mullet.

They’ll make the 8 but not sure they’ll reach the prelim this time! Prediction: 7th.

Similar list profile to Essendon - Similar playing style - History shows that usually only one of Essendon or the kangaroos eill jump forward.

Quoted Post

■■■■■ team.

■■■■■ club.

Shittest in the AFL.

End thread

We should have traded Atley for Heppell last off season. Worst draft decision of all time.

I hate North Melbourne so much.

Rubbish club. Hope they fold or get shipped off to Tasmania (“Keep North South” was their slogan when the AFL was throwing money at them to move to the Gold Coast. Tasmania is south; off you go).

Quoted Post

Rubbish club. Hope they fold or get shipped off to Tasmania ("Keep North South" was their slogan when the AFL was throwing money at them to move to the Gold Coast. Tasmania is south; off you go).

We don’t want them down here.

They can go further south and base themselves in Antarctica but not down here.

Grima going in for back surgery, up to 3 months out of action

Seems this is the first PS we haven’t had an injury and our players get suspended from the PS anyway.

Kangaroos have many in the modified group and returning from injury - Cop a few early season injuries and they may miss the eight.

Quoted Post

Grima going in for back surgery, up to 3 months out of action

Has he ever played a full season?

Got a fair few injuries we could get them

We play them after a game against Freo out West & then with a 6 day break.

Check out our history of recovery the week after Perth games, allow for a 6 day break & if there is one game of the year you can pencil us in for us a loss, it will be the Friday night game against Norf, 6 days after the Perth trip.

Quoted Post

We play them after a game against Freo out West & then with a 6 day break.

Check out our history of recovery the week after Perth games, allow for a 6 day break & if there is one game of the year you can pencil us in for us a loss, it will be the Friday night game against Norf, 6 days after the Perth trip.

That should be fletch’s 400th the players will be up for it