2. Travis Boak
  3. Kane Cornes
  4. Justin Westhoff
  5. Matt Lobbe

2013/2014 Rising Star Noms

Oliver Wines
Jarman Impey

Ins
Paddy Ryder, Johann Wagner, Dougal Howard, Logan Austin, Jesse Palmer, Billy Frampton, Nathan Krakouer (rk), Tom Logan (rk),

Outs
Dom Cassisi, Cam Hitchcock, Campbell Heath, Lewis Stevenson, Ben Newton, Tom Logan, Brent Renouf

My prediction

I am in two minds about Port. Firstly they have managed to boost their list and really cover their deficiency by picking up Ryder. Secondly I hate them and hope they fail miserably. Historically they are probably in a race with Fremantle for who can pick up the most Essendon players although Port have got the players at the right time.

They should have been top four last year and went through a soft patch losing 5 out of 6 games from round 15. For a while they looked like they had been found out a little and things weren’t quite as rosy as they looked. They pulled it back towards the end but something about that period just made them look vulnerable and a little shaky. Despite winning two finals I wasn’t convinced.

All that being said. Port will be a top four team this year. They will finish 3rd or 4th but I don’t think they are a challenger.

Never tear up the tarps is super funny.

“When we lose one in a row”. haha

they have started giving the tarps singing lessons.and the song is you,ll never TEAR us apart.

I think the Australian judicial system, which has set very lenient sentences on serious crims for a long time, must consider incorporating Kochy into the punishment.

So if someone who commits a very serious heinous crime gets say 10 years, rather than incarcerate them for those 10 years and waste taxpayer dollars, make them have to listen to Kochy all that time… the most excruciating punishment available in Australia today… I bet the crime rate would drop significantly

What punishment would you suggest someone who commits a not very serious heinous crime receive?

larry emdur

Calm down FS, let’s not say things we can’t take back…

I think the Australian judicial system, which has set very lenient sentences on serious crims for a long time, must consider incorporating Kochy into the punishment.

So if someone who commits a very serious heinous crime gets say 10 years, rather than incarcerate them for those 10 years and waste taxpayer dollars, make them have to listen to Kochy all that time… the most excruciating punishment available in Australia today… I bet the crime rate would drop significantly

What punishment would you suggest someone who commits a not very serious heinous crime receive?

larry emdur

Hahaha love it…

larry emdur

LOL

Is there such a thing as a heinous crime that's not serious?
Barracking for Carlton.

It’s not serious because nobody takes Carlton seriously.

P.S. Fark Carlton.

larry emdur

Can't wait till round 17. Us 7-8, Port 5-10. And we just farking smash em. Port's season completely gone, Bombers marching to finals, Paddy wondering what he's done, Bomber fans tearing him to shreds.

LOVE the optimism.

Can’t wait till round 17. Us 7-8, Port 5-10. And we just farking smash em. Port’s season completely gone, Bombers marching to finals, Paddy wondering what he’s done, Bomber fans tearing him to shreds.

Anything committed by a clown?

Or a comedian

Anything committed by a clown?

Is there such a thing as a heinous crime that’s not serious?

One musn’t underestimate the accuracy of these comedy inc videos about David ■■■■(h). The guy also can’t handle his surname is coq either.

Kochie is a turd in the bath.

Of course he wasn’t also pumping them up, not Kochie The Magnificent.

The media, hey.

What industry does Kochie work in again?

Kochie blaming their poor season to date on the weight of expectation placed on them by the media this season, who pumped them up as genuine premiership threats.

What an epic wanker!!!