Season 2015 - Port Adelaide

Port adding krakoer and Ryder should only make them a quicker & more attacking team.

hawks have added frawley but if they played the prelim final again it would be a toss of the coin.

Quoted Post

you realise they led Richmond by 81 points at 3/4 time in the elimination final last year don't you.

I think you are severely underrating this side BK. Those you highlight as being Richmond by fit, even if you accept them as the bottom end of their first 22 , are a hell of a lot better than other bottom 6s.

watch them take full advantage of ryder’s centre square brilliance this year. He also allows them to be more flexible with westhoff and gives them a bit of depth defensively if they get desperate too.

the only thing that stops these guys playing in another prelim is injuries and if it is a home prelim it will take a damn good team to beat them.

they are a mile a head of norf and would have destroyed them almost as comprehensively as Sydney did.

That is all that you had to say. They beat the worst team that made the 8 by a huge margin at their (Port) home ground. Massive achievement.

I think they have holes in their 22 which will see them never really challenge Sydney or Hawthorn on the big stage.

I think they will go backwards.

Port supporters and the football public in general carrying on that Ryder is going to be the be all and end all, are mistaken. Too be honest I don’t see a position in their 22 that needed less tending too than their rucks.

I highly doubt Ryder will ever reach the heights that he did in 2014 and adding him will only take away from their game style of run non stop for every minute of every game and take the game on.

Richmond had won what 10, 12(??) on the trot leading into that game. Which included us, and also included Sydney in Sydney the week before. Sure, they were still the toothless tiger of old and everybody knew it, but they weren’t exactly in bad form leading into that game.

Port utterly mauled them.

I don’t see how you could dispute that Port were the second best form team in the finals, and they were only second by a kick. And it’s not the first finals series they have lifted for either.

They will be hard to stop imo, and I have a really horrible feeling Ryder is gonna friggin kill it. And even if he doesn’t, everybody will say he is anyway.

I seriously wish bad things on this club

I think Port’s biggest concern will be where Paddy sticks his d*ck, and whether his wife finds out.

Quoted Post

I think Port's biggest concern will be where Paddy sticks his d*ck, and whether his wife finds out.
Pinga press at revolver.

Quoted Post

Quoted Post
you realise they led Richmond by 81 points at 3/4 time in the elimination final last year don't you.

I think you are severely underrating this side BK. Those you highlight as being Richmond by fit, even if you accept them as the bottom end of their first 22 , are a hell of a lot better than other bottom 6s.

watch them take full advantage of ryder’s centre square brilliance this year. He also allows them to be more flexible with westhoff and gives them a bit of depth defensively if they get desperate too.

the only thing that stops these guys playing in another prelim is injuries and if it is a home prelim it will take a damn good team to beat them.

they are a mile a head of norf and would have destroyed them almost as comprehensively as Sydney did.

That is all that you had to say. They beat the worst team that made the 8 by a huge margin at their (Port) home ground. Massive achievement.

I think they have holes in their 22 which will see them never really challenge Sydney or Hawthorn on the big stage.

I think they will go backwards.

Port supporters and the football public in general carrying on that Ryder is going to be the be all and end all, are mistaken. Too be honest I don’t see a position in their 22 that needed less tending too than their rucks.

I highly doubt Ryder will ever reach the heights that he did in 2014 and adding him will only take away from their game style of run non stop for every minute of every game and take the game on.

The worst point you can hold against them is they flogged an average side? Who cares? They won the next week too, and following that were the only team since 2012 to look like knocking Hawthorn out.

Broadbent Cornes Jonas vs Simpkin Spangher Hale. Much of a muchness IMHO. Easily enough star power in there.

Adelaide lost to Hawthorn by less than a goal in an elimination final in 2012. I hope Port follow the same trajectory.

Quoted Post

Port adding krakoer and Ryder should only make them a quicker & more attacking team.

hawks have added frawley but if they played the prelim final again it would be a toss of the coin.

Krakouer is a potatoe, very surprised he was picked up by them as he struggled for a kick most weeks in the SANFL.
Ive been sticking pins into the knees of my Ryder voodoo doll so fingers crossed
Whilst they have a good 22 their depth is pretty shallow, their reserves are mainly plodders and if one of their key backs go down they are in strife, saw last year how mediocre they were when Trengrove and/or Carlile missed

Top 2 is things go right.

fark port
fark ryder

Would LOVE Ryder to suffer a season ending injury during the NAB cup

Banable wish peeto

Will kill Essendon dead until the 2nd half of this century.

Possibly longer.

Quoted Post

Would LOVE Ryder to suffer a season ending injury during the NAB cup

I hope its a torn testicle.

Quoted Post

Banable wish peeto
Should of wished for a longer term?

They are genuine contenders. They are still on the rise and the home ground advantage is second to none.

I hope Belly runs through the arshole

Quoted Post

Only side that's looked like beating Hawthorn at the pointy end in 2-3 years.

Geelong in the preliminary the year before came very close.

Freo in the GF that year were there about.

Port last year shouldn’t have made it to the prelim.

I still can’t believe we’re not playing them once, over there.

Docklands is going to go off, big time.