Top 5 Best and Fairest

1. Patrick Cripps
  2. Marc Murphy
  3. Zach Touhy
  4. Tom Bell
  5. Ed Curnow

2015 Rising Star Noms

Patrick Cripps (Round 4)

Ins – Sam Kerridge, Jed Lamb, Andrew Phillips, Lachlan Plowman, Liam Sumner, Michael Korchek ®, Jacob Weitering, Harry McKay, Charlie Curnow, David Cuningham, Jack Silvagni, Jesse Glass-McKasker ®, Andrew Galluci ®

Outs – Tom Bell, Andrew Carazzo, David Ellard, Cameron Giles, Lachlan Henderson, Nick Holman, Chris Judd, Troy Menzel, Robert Warnock, Matthew Watson, Chris Yarran, Tom Fields, Blaine Johnson, Fraser Russell, Bradley Walsh.

My Prediction

What do you say about the worst scoring and worst defending team in the AFL? Thank god it’s not us and thank god it is Carlton. Even better, things are looking like they may stay that way for a while as well.

They have brought the prodigal son home to handle their list movements and the first thing he has done is go and get a whole bunch of stuff that GWS no longer wanted. Clever enough to get a high pick in with it but mostly it looks like charity as they fill their list with filler.

They have lost three of their most skilful players with Judd, Yarran and Menzel all leaving. They have lost probably their best Key position player with Henderson leaving. It looks like they have cleaned out their list to start again and it is hard to remember a team who have done that and had success in the past. They have found a beauty in Cripps and held onto Kreuzer courtesy of no one else wanting to take a punt on his beat up body.

There is a frightening lack of top end talent in this team and they would have to be near unbackable for the wooden spoon again this year. They had a good draft for talls and will see the benefits of that in a few years’ time if they can keep the talent they do have for that long.

Wooden spoon by a mile and despite everything we Bombers fans have been through over the past three years, thank god that Carlton are still worse. Fark Carlton.

thank god that’s over…

Reckon that mass trade with GWS will set them back a while. Makes them good enough to be mediocre.

I hope you’re right.

Reckon that mass trade with GWS will set them back a while. Makes them good enough to be mediocre.

They performed their best in the period that Weitering was not in the team.

Normality is restored. Fark Carlton!

Can’t believe they are now no longer premiership certainties.

Fark Carlton

Mick Malthouse 'I'll never coach AFL again'

Bwahahahahahahahaha

No **** Sherlock!

In other breaking news, Stephen Dank has declared that he won’t be running any supplements programs for AFL clubs again.

And in further breaking news Roy Hodgson announces he will not be managing the English national football team again

“Bolton always had drive to succeed
CARLTON is connected again. Connected to modern trends, to each other and most of all, to its energised coach. Those close to Brendon Bolton reveal what makes him special.”

Seriously, have they won 3 flags?

The good news is, they have to manufacture these articles again - the saga is almost done.

Mick Malthouse 'I'll never coach AFL again'

Bwahahahahahahahaha

No **** Sherlock!

In other breaking news, Stephen Dank has declared that he won’t be running any supplements programs for AFL clubs again.

Mick Malthouse
‘I’ll never coach AFL again’

Bwahahahahahahahaha

No **** Sherlock!

P.S. Fark Carlton.

Who gives a fark

Cannot see them winning a game this season.
Doesn’t mean they won’t (I’m sure they’ll surprise someone somewhere).

I don’t even think they’ve drafted well by any means.

Who are their forward targets to worry defenders? Casbault? Curnow? Jones? An aging Walker?

Who are their defenders that will worry forwards? Jamison? Rowe? White? Plowman? Weitering? Docherty and Tuohy are their most consistent performers but aren’t exactly feared.
Plowman and Weitering are a few years away from performing on a consistent basis.

Their midfield used to be a strength, but that was mainly on the back of Judd taking on taggers and freeing others up to play their game. A lot rests on Cripps and I wouldn’t be surprised if he stagnates under the pressure of being the only hard ball winner at the club. Murphy, Thomas, Gibbs and Everitt aren’t going to win contests often.

This team is five years away from even competing for a spot in the 8. That’s not Mick Malthouse’s fault solely, but he was never really in sync with others in the club and it never seemed like they drafted or traded for players that would work within Mick’s system (Thomas is the only one). It seemed to me that they just tried to get players and hope Mick would mould them and get the most out of them.

This club has drafted and traded poorly for the last five years and it’s current predicament and list shows it.

I’d be shocked if they didn’t finish last on the ladder.

Pls change thread name to LOL

Every team manages to eke out a win - Think 1964 was the last time a team went winless.

Fark Carlton. Hope they take another spoon and fold.

Watch for them to tank and continue to ask the afl for a handout, leg up and