1. Scott Pendlebury
  2. Dane Swan
  3. Jack Crisp
  4. Taylor Adams
  5. Steele Sidebottom

2015 Rising Star Noms

Timothy Broomhead (Round 11)
Jordan De Goey (Round 20)

Ins – James Aish, Jeremy Howe, Adam Treloar, Darrean Wyatt, Brayden Sier, Tom Phillips, Rupert Willis, Ben Crocker, Josh Smith, Tim Golds

Outs – Sam Dwyer, Nathan Freeman, Patrick Karnezis, Ben Kennedy, Paul Seedsman, Clinton Young, Brenden Abbott, Tony Armstrong, Michael Manteit

My Prediction

Whilst the AFL world focused on what the Bombers were up to three years ago, Collingwood again somehow managed to scoop up the best available talent via trade without paying nearly enough for it. They have built a very good list over the past two or three seasons and look primed.

The forward line had been too reliant on Cloke but suddenly they have Moore coming through as well as White. Fasolo is back at home on the flank and you have Elliott who actually lead their goal kicking last year. It looks dangerous up there with multiple options and a better spread.

The midfield is full of talent and they have built it up even more this year. Adding Treloar to the mix as well as the potential of what Aish can do in a decent team and a decent set up is ridiculous. They are going to cause a lot of trouble for most teams. Especially being they have the ruck talent as well to feed them.

The backline is a little more vulnerable despite performing well last year. I wonder if they have enough height back there. Frist and Brown both sit at 195 but not much after that. I know Moore can act as a swingman when needed but certainly they look like they could be open to being exploited for height. That being said, not many teams did it last year.

I have not enjoyed writing this preview. The only thing that will stop Collingwood from playing finals football this year would be their coach who has yet to really nail his job. I don’t think he can though. They aren’t ready for top 4 just yet but not far away. Expect them to be around the 6-7 mark this year.

Unapproved glove Eh? FFS

I predict them to end up 9th. They’ll be scored against heavily.
My reasoning? I don’t like them.

Don’t really rate them. Some good players, but a lot of poxy kicks and a few too many (Swan, Adams, Greenwood now, Blair - and I don’t know if Cloke/White/Grundy can work together) who don’t cover the ground well. Bar Pendles & Sidebottom, most of the guys left from 2010 were just pluggers.

They’ll win some games, but I don’t see them going all that high.

I’ve not paid much attention to AFL lately for some reason, but my impression of them is that they’re not bad enough to miss finals.
Used to be whether teams were good enough to play finals, but some very ordinary teams have made it in the last three years.

Anyway, screw them all.

Nude photo scandal involving Cloke, Swan and Keeffe involving Woman’s Day.

Nude photo scandal involving Cloke, Swan and Keeffe involving Woman's Day.

More: dog act by Women’s Day magazine

Also, someone more versed in law than me might know, but isn’t the mag publishing these pics illegal now?

Good to see that Kim Duthie has moved a bit up the ladder from the Saints to Pies

I've not paid much attention to AFL lately for some reason, but my impression of them is that they're not bad enough to miss finals. Used to be whether teams were good enough to play finals, but some very ordinary teams have made it in the last three years.

Anyway, screw them all.

True, but they’ve got a habit of falling away.
8 wins in the first half & 2 in the second half last year, 8 / 3 the year before; and Buckley’s gone backwards every year
Like a slightly more consistent version of us under Hird/Thompson. Solid enough, but some question marks.

i liked it when they had more banned players than us.

i liked it when they had more banned players than us.

We have more flags and more banned players than them.

Suck sh*t Collingwood, farkin plebs

So revenge ■■■■ is ok now if it’s a bloke?

Well at least we now have empirical proof that collingwood players are bigger ■■■■■ than st kilda players.

At least our players only trusted a so called medical professional

So revenge ■■■■ is ok now if it’s a bloke?

Revenge ■■■■ and Cyber Bullying are okay when you’re a media company.

Microsoft and Google probably have everybody’s nudez anyway. Who cares?

Microsoft and Google probably have everybody's nudez anyway. Who cares?

google has nudes of Alison Brie?!?!?! WHERE?

CAS expects footballers to google the names of drugs and yet here we have an example of how much thought they put into the internet.

Microsoft and Google probably have everybody's nudez anyway. Who cares?

google has nudes of Alison Brie?!?!?! WHERE?

The fappening bro

Both Cloke and Swann are in long-term relationships and yet here they are sending nude crap to other women. Speaks volumes about their love for their partners.