FB Stratton Frawley Spangher
HB Birchall Gibson Burgoyne
C Hill Mitchell Smith
HF Rioli Schoenmakers Puopolo
FF Breust Roughead Gunston
R McEvoy Hodge Lewis

INT Duryea Shiels Hartung Langford
EMG Ceglar Whitecross Hardwick

With Matthew Suckling, David Hale & Brian Lake gone from premiership side this opens up more opportunities for Billy Hartung, Lanford and possibly Spanger. Pretty happy with team apart from spanger.

With Frawley/Gibson/Stratton in backline they probably don’t even need spangher back there.

With Roughead out early in the season it will be interesting who they go tall as replacements. - Ceglar / Fitzpatrick / Burton/Tatupu (NZ Kid). My tip is they will probably play 2 rucks Ceglar & McEvoy…

I will be going along to the football tomorrow night so hopefully will know a bit more about the Hawks/Carlton then.
(Got free tickets)

Of the new draftees I expect Lovell, Hardwick & Burton to debut this year, and play a couple of games each.

I will be going along to the football tomorrow night so hopefully will know a bit more about the Hawks/Carlton then.
1) there's footy tomorrow? 2) I don't think it's possible to learn anything from that combination 3) Fark Carlton 4) what PRE said above

i wanted hardwick

i wanted hardwick

Would not be surprised at all if he comes into the forward line and Breust plays more midfield minutes

Isn’t Burton’s leg still cactus?

1) there's footy tomorrow? 2) I don't think it's possible to learn anything from that combination 3) Fark Carlton 4) what PRE said above

haha.
I hate both Carlton and Hawthorn with a passion so don’t care who wins more interested in to see the young guys run out - McKay for Blues and their number 1 pick dude etc, plus have a couple of bevies.
Expect Hawks to win comfortably.

I am hoping this is the year that Hawthorn fall off the cliff, I don’t think Tassie state government can afford to hand out any more premiership bonuses.

No big Free Agent/trade this year, and with Roughy out for the first half of the season it will be far tougher this year to defend their crown than previous. 5 years of playing deep into finals might start to take it’s toll as well, but if any team can buck that trend, it’s this one.

I hope their whole club is found to be infester with peds and they get their flags taken off of them.

I hate them so much, hope they fold and die.

I would love nothing more than for them to miss finals just to see the look on those flogs face epsecially knobs like ,mitchell,smith,hodge,the head ducker,roughead, their coach.

What a courageous broken-armed man he is.

Hodge has a broken arm. Probably out for 4

Courageously out for four courageous weeks.

Was it the arm he punches blokes with, or the arm he elbows blokes with?

The irony that it was a bloke pulling out an attempted Hodge loose elbow effort on Hodge himself that caused the injury is (in the words of Bruce) delicious.

They’ll still win the flag.

Ah thats a shame “in jerry seinfeld voice”

Im sure he can still point with the other hand

How sad.

They lost.

Hope its the first of many that they will experience this year

MAN I LOVE SEEING THEM LOSE.

The irony that it was a bloke pulling out an attempted Hodge loose elbow effort on Hodge himself that caused the injury is (in the words of Bruce) delicious.

Is it the one where Duncan was reported? If so then I expect Duncan to be given 4 weeks for hurting Hodge even though he only hit the arm.

Dare say West Coast will be looking for redemption this Weekend, Dawks and Pies at 0-2 would be excellent