Season 2016 - North Melbourne

Imagine if Essendon came out and treated say Watson, Goddard, Stanton and Baguley the exact same way in a couple of years. We’d all be justifiably ■■■■■■ about treating champions of the club that way.

I hope this completely destabilises their finals campaign.

Do we pick up Harvey just to ■■■■ off both the North supporters as the record books will read:

Games record: Brent Harvey 437 (North Melbourne, Essendon)

Harvey is a little cvnt, but he deserves more respect than that. To be embarrassed like that on the eve of a finals campain as arguably norths best ever player, is ridiculous

@“Mr Sunbury” i presume your alluding to dal. I saw a article a few days ago saying he “definately” wants to play on

Good idea badly executed.

Imagine if Essendon came out and treated say Watson, Goddard, Stanton and Baguley the exact same way in a couple of years. We'd all be justifiably ■■■■■■ about treating champions of the club that way.

I hope this completely destabilises their finals campaign.

Would you force retire Fletcher?

Richmond has found the top ups they require for a flag!

Got to wonder how it came to this.

Seriously, were NONE of the four planning to retire anyway? surely you give them the chance to announce their own retirement if they were. If all four had said ‘yeah, I want to play on next year’ then maybe they kinda force you into it, but I find it really hard to believe that happened.

That is hilarious. On the surface it seems harsh, especially for Harvey and Dal Santo because they still seem to be performing well.
But the way they’ve gone about this is shocking.

what a pathetic club.

what an absolutely disgusting club.

can you embed Facebook videos?

Good idea badly executed.

Hey, that’s Essendon’s MO!

Wonder what their 3 supporters think about this.

i think it is the correct decision for the club going forward, Geelong has been doing this year. Execution of it not the best, maybe should have allowed the players to save face by retiring rather than being sacked. The timing, one week before finals i think is based on the fact that the way things are looking the Tin rattlers will have to travel interstate for their first final, hard to see them winning that so this weekend will be the last time the 23 supporters can see them all play.

Scott: If it was solely about Boomer’s ability to play next year, he’d play on. But the opportunity cost to the club is far too great.

LOL

Can’t cop Firrito. Was hoping his massive schnoz would get spread across his face, Hartley-style.

Equally can’t cop Boomer or Petrie.

Scott: If it was solely about Boomer's ability to play next year, he'd play on. But the opportunity cost to the club is far too great.

LOL

LOL

never change brad, never change

Scott: If it was solely about Boomer's ability to play next year, he'd play on. But the opportunity cost to the club is far too great.

LOL

Is that seriously what he said.

What a miserable tool.

Wonder what their 3 supporters think about this.

As much as I dislike these guys on the field, they (Boomer especially) are legends of the game and deserve respect, and it’s disgusting that the Kangas are treating them this way. What a shameful way for them to end their time at that club.

Shame on you, North Melbourne.