Season 2016 - North Melbourne

I hope the club ends up with incurable culture problems and the next 30 years spent on the bottom of the ladder before being forced to 'merge' into Gold Coast.
I'm giving you a 50% chance that Gold Coast will exist then, and a 100% chance that they'll need the propping up.

Boomer is being made to retire whhy?

Brad Scott: ‘hard to know if the lack of desperation is about looking towards finals’. (paraphrasing)

Ok. Brad.

(My bejesus. Seriously watch this presser if you can get hold of it. It is funny stuff. What’s the term? Oh yeah, ‘diversion’.)

Brad Scott: 'hard to know if the lack of desperation is about looking towards finals'. (paraphrasing)

Ok. Brad.

(My bejesus. Seriously watch this presser if you can get hold of it. It is funny stuff. What’s the term? Oh yeah, ‘diversion’.)

Yeah just watched it. Wow he’s a giant douche canoe. I think Brad, the term is “Lack of focus and motivation caused by dumb club sacking 4 greats just before finals”

Brad Scott: 'hard to know if the lack of desperation is about looking towards finals'. (paraphrasing)

Ok. Brad.

LOL so they’ve been looking forward to finals for the last 3 months? hahahah

Youve lost 10 of ya last 12 you fkg idiot

I hate norf. Such a gutter club

The teams North have won against this season: Crows (at Ethihad), Lions, Suns, Demons, Dockers, Bulldogs, Saints, Bombers, Blues, Tigers, Pies, Saints

The teams North have lost against this season: Cats, Hawks, Crows, Eagles, Power, Bulldogs, Swans, GWS

they are absolutely ■■■■■. completely overrated themselves. will be ■■■■ for the next 10 years due to their trading/ drafting. happy days ahead.

Ok. Brad.

Yeah, last thing you want to be doing is building momentum leading into the finals. (!?)

22,295 to send of their champions.

Absolutely p**s weak effort.

22,295 to send of their champions.

Absolutely p**s weak effort.

I didn’t know there were 22,290 gws supporters in Melbourne…

4 were lost tourists.

Did NM win…

So they beat Adelaide at home by 10pts in the first round and the bulldogs a few rounds later by 2 goals after being gifted the game by terrible umpiring. After having one of the softest draws in living memory for a team that played prelim finals the year before I had a good look at their remaining games after they fell over the line against us.

Since then I’ve smugly reminded everyone I know that I predicted this top of the table side would fall in a giant hole from round 10 when they actually met some challengers. Sydney promptly gave them a hiding and it’s been ■■■■’s and giggles since.

Bunch of front runners that fell into the finals. ■■■■ coach, ■■■■ club.

5 more minutes and we would have won

I like Nicky Dal. Reckon he could be useful running around for Brisbane next year.

A bit hard to watch Dal Santo on the show. He’s obviously hurting.

Lindsay looks the world in the eye
“Lindsay Thomas makes no apologies for the way he plays football, and there’s no ducking it can raise hackles, but there’s more to the star than might appear.”

HS.

Sentence structure is important. Also, Lindsay Thomas a star? Accuracy is also somewhat important.

The Herald Sun’s Glenn McFarlane reports that North Melbourne have offered Carlton defender Zach Tuohy a 4 year deal.

L O L

no potato famine for norf

The Herald Sun's Glenn McFarlane reports that North Melbourne have offered Carlton defender Zach Tuohy a 4 year deal.

L O L

Cartons best player