Season 2016 - North Melbourne

Didn’t think Tuohy was all that bad as a defender?

ps FC

north sacked four people leading up to a finals series, imagine how many they’ll sack after getting their arses handed to them.

Quote from Brayshaw about Wells:
“I know ‘Wellsy’ has had the same offer in front of him for a long time. I don’t know what’s holding that up, he’s obviously having a look around otherwise he would have signed it,” Brayshaw told Triple M radio.

“It would be disappointing to lose him. Firstly because I love him, always have. But secondly for the last three years he’s been unbelievably well remunerated and played about four per cent of the games, so you’d hope that ‘Pickers’ (Wells’ manager Liam Pickering) would keep that in mind.”

What a turkey. Also, good luck appealing to the better nature of Liam “Tom Boyd” “Lance Franklin” “Rip off my business partners” Pickering.

They’re so desperate. They tin rattlers look like they might actually lose players that they thought would be part of their “future” LOL. Would be hilarious if they lost Daw.

They're so desperate. They tin rattlers look like they might actually lose players that they thought would be part of their "future" LOL. Would be hilarious if they lost Daw.

They prefer Waite to him hahaha

Do you know who else has been “unbelievably well remunerated” for doing ■■■■ all? His name is James Brayshaw.

Sheffield shield type figures

Seriously though, what a bullshit thing for a President to say. Not only because of the way they have just disposed of Harvey, and the others, but in the context of Wells’ vocation. ‘Um… so you’ve been injured, and we have paid you the amount we said in the contract we were going to pay you, but um… we could have told you to ■■■■ off if we wanted.’

Hey Brayshaw, it’s your risk - your decision - as if there was nothing in it for you. What a first class womble.

Grub club with Grub fans, watching Grub players play for a Grub coach, employed by a Grub president.

Just fkn grubs. Pissant, irrelevant grubs basking in their own mediocrity and pretending they’re a big deal.

Do you know who else has been "unbelievably well remunerated" for doing ■■■■ all? His name is James Brayshaw.

Gee James I would have thought a well managed club would have negotiated their player contracts to the benefit of the club as well as the player. Maybe you should be sacking your list manager too if you’re not happy with the remuneration given to your players.

Quote from Brayshaw about Wells: "I know 'Wellsy' has had the same offer in front of him for a long time. I don't know what's holding that up, he's obviously having a look around otherwise he would have signed it," Brayshaw told Triple M radio.

“It would be disappointing to lose him. Firstly because I love him, always have. But secondly for the last three years he’s been unbelievably well remunerated and played about four per cent of the games, so you’d hope that ‘Pickers’ (Wells’ manager Liam Pickering) would keep that in mind.”

What a turkey. Also, good luck appealing to the better nature of Liam “Tom Boyd” “Lance Franklin” “Rip off my business partners” Pickering.

Just like the loyalty of Waite, Dal Santo and Higgins.

I loved this bit

“I don’t know what’s holding that up”
then immediately goes onto say
“he’s obviously having a look around otherwise”

He’s a moron in charge of a ■■■■ club.
Just die.

North are providing Richmondesque levels of entertainment this season.
2-9 run into the finals - surely that must be the worst ever run into a finals series?
Sack 4 players before finals… Bagging out senior players under contract.

I for one, hope Brayshaw/Scott stay there for a long time.

North are providing Richmondesque levels of entertainment this season. 2-9 run into the finals - surely that must be the worst ever run into a finals series? Sack 4 players before finals.. Bagging out senior players under contract.

I for one, hope Brayshaw/Scott stay there for a long time.

Imploding to Dogs level a few years ago, only I don’t see a beveridge like coaching appointment coming soon.

They will probably got after Voss once Scott leaves.

They are as irrelevant as always.

Maybe I’m in the minority, but I kinda agree with Brayshaw’s sentiment.
2014 & 2015 he played a total of 12 games.
2009 he played 7 games.
To be fair, all other seasons he has played the bulk of games.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I kinda agree with Brayshaw's sentiment. 2014 & 2015 he played a total of 12 games. 2009 he played 7 games. To be fair, all other seasons he has played the bulk of games.

although you could say Dogs had kept Higgins in the rehab group all that time then he left to North.
They have got a lot of free agents, would only be fair for one to go the other way.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I kinda agree with Brayshaw's sentiment. 2014 & 2015 he played a total of 12 games. 2009 he played 7 games. To be fair, all other seasons he has played the bulk of games.
Did he get paid more in 2013 than 2014?

It’s false logic from Brayshaw. They haven’t kept him on despite his injuries like Geelong with Menzel or something like that. They gave him a good contract based on form, he then suffered a series of unforeseeable injuries while under contract. North couldn’t have walked away from the contract if they wanted to, so they can’t claim they’ve stuck by him in extraordinary circumstances. It’s just the realities of list management, sometimes good players get injured.

Maybe it’s something you raise in negotiations in private, but talking about it publicly is makes him look like a whiny little kid.

Grub club with Grub fans, watching Grub players play for a Grub coach, employed by a Grub president.

Just fkn grubs. Pissant, irrelevant grubs basking in their own mediocrity and pretending they’re a big deal.

Coincidence??