Season 2016 - North Melbourne

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I kinda agree with Brayshaw's sentiment. 2014 & 2015 he played a total of 12 games. 2009 he played 7 games. To be fair, all other seasons he has played the bulk of games.

I don’t. If that’s his thoughts on contracts he should make them performance based / conditional on games played. Let’s see how many players they would keep if they did that. It’s just a reality of AFL, injuries etc.

I’m amazed at his comment and also that of the GC “leader” re O’Meara. They both strike me as the sort that would take their ball and go home. They have not grown out of it.

They could have force retired half the teams ■■■■ old players(as they are leaving anyway) and made space to keep the games record holder and one of their best players over the last 5 seasons to be a leader and mentor for the youngster, but they instead they sacked him and now he will play for another side while they fall into their cesspool of ■■■■ culture and some shin boners spirit that mean nothing.

Grub club with Grub fans, watching Grub players play for a Grub coach, employed by a Grub president.

Just fkn grubs. Pissant, irrelevant grubs basking in their own mediocrity and pretending they’re a big deal.

Coincidence??

Isn’t Petrie ronnie Andrews niece or something

Ray has retired after 209 games. How the hell did he manage to play that many AFL games?

They dumped Nahas.

Ray has retired after 209 games. How the hell did he manage to play that many AFL games?

They dumped Nahas.

Ross Lyon

They dumped Nahas.

Because someone noticed that Robin Nahas was on their list?

Must have been a clerical error that kept Ray on the list for this long.

Must have been a clerical error that they picked up Ray in the first place.

Funny news today.

It seems Boomers kids have dumped the Kangaroos .

Too many tins and now no kids to shake them.

They just lost half their supporter base

The kids have it worked out. Life is too short. Its going to be another 10 years before the Kangaroos get a sniff of it again.

Maybe I'm in the minority, but I kinda agree with Brayshaw's sentiment. 2014 & 2015 he played a total of 12 games. 2009 he played 7 games. To be fair, all other seasons he has played the bulk of games.

Sounds like a perfect candidate for 600 a year for the next 3 from the pies to me.

They dumped Nahas.

He was a pick 4, people convince themselves he’ll come good. Dogs wised up, saints too eventually, would have thought pick 4 luster would have worn off by the time norf rolled round but nope

Boomer’s kids dump Roos to support Dogs

"THE FALLOUT from Brent Harvey’s split with North Melbourne continues with Boomer’s wife, Shayne, revealing the Harvey children have jumped on the Bulldogs’ bandwagon.

North Melbourne told Harvey, 38, he would not receive a contract for 2017 in the days leading up to the Kangaroos’ final home and away game of the season against Greater Western Sydney.

Drew Petrie, Michael Firrito and Nick Dal Santo were also informed they would not be playing on at the Roos.

While the children of the Harvey clan had been North supporters, Shayne Harvey told EON Sports Radio on Wednesday that is no longer the case.

“My 12-year-old (Cooper) and four-year-old (Hudson) have totally jumped on the bandwagon,” she said.

"Cooper totally has jumped ship. He’s asked for a membership for the Bulldogs.

“When Brent got sacked, he said ‘Mum, can you go and get me a new jumper? I want a Bulldogs jumper’.”

The family will be departing for a month-long trip to the US next week.

Harvey, the AFL all-time games record holder with 432, hasn’t ruled out playing on in 2017 but his manager Shane Casley conceded on Monday that a move to another club is unlikely.

If Harvey doesn’t play AFL, he will join North Heidelberg to play with his brother Shane.

He won’t play outside Victoria because Cooper will begin year seven next season.

“He’s ruled out going interstate. I’ve said I wouldn’t mind going interstate,” she said."

Lmao what next for an article if this gets a run on the AFL website haha

LOLZ

This is my wife, Shayne. And this is my brother, Shane.

Those poor kids. Just hoping that their old man retires soon so they can support another club.

12 years old, would have been visiting the club and hanging around the place since before he could walk. Still not interested in supporting them. What a club.

They’ve F****** up so hard here.

LOLZ

x10.

This is news