Season 2016 - North Melbourne

Genuinely LOL stuff.

12 years old, would have been visiting the club and hanging around the place since before he could walk. Still not interested in supporting them. What a club.

Their mascot next year will be a knife in someone’s back

Imagine if boomers kids do a dunkley and refuse to go to roos

Any Father-Son candidates ever said “nah I’m good” and gone to the draft?

Any Father-Son candidates ever said "nah I'm good" and gone to the draft?

Marc Murphy. Could have gone to lions, went to carlton.

Dunkley last year didn't want to go to sydney
12 years old, would have been visiting the club and hanging around the place since before he could walk. Still not interested in supporting them. What a club.

24/7 access to the inner machinations of an AFL club and real life AFL players. Any kids’ dream.

“nahhhh I’m a Bulldog now”

Dunkley last year didn't want to go to sydney

Sort of. He had an agreement with them that they would match an interstate bid but if the bid came from a Melbourne club they would let him stay here.

Wells requests trade.

No he’s leaving via free agency

Ok, but he formally wants to leave.

Who else is old and wants to leave so they end up regretting the early call to get rid of all the veterans?

if they are rebuilding it is kind of silly signing Waite on a 1 year deal.

Shame they are losing one of their kids.

if they are rebuilding it is kind of silly signing Waite on a 1 year deal.

Need some experience after 5 veterans have left. They’ll regret the Harvey one for sure and even maybe the Petrie one, both have been with the Roos for well over a decade. Forrito is a spud and Nicky Dal has only been there a couple of years.

With Wells and Boomer gone that leaves Atley and Higgins as the only players at Norf capable of moving quicker than Joe Misiti circa2003.

They are in legitimate trouble, could go bottom 4 next year.

Collingwood reportedly offered Wells a 3 yr $1.8M deal and he’s 31!! Is Wells really that good?

Collingwood reportedly offered Wells a 3 yr $1.8M deal and he's 31!! Is Wells really that good?

When on the park he is a jet, breaks the lines and is a beautiful kick inside 50. When he was onsong this year almost made North look legitimate top 8.

That said, the pies are farking crazy if that’s the case. This was his first proper season since 2013 and he will be 32 at the start of next year.

Collingwood reportedly offered Wells a 3 yr $1.8M 10deal and he's 31!! Is Wells really that good?

If wells gets that Goddard should have got ten years, a billion dollars, his own private island and the balianese godess of plenty.

Collingwood reportedly offered Wells a 3 yr $1.8M deal and he's 31!! Is Wells really that good?

I think Wells is good, but hardly gets on the park, so they might end up paying him 400K out of his 600K a year to mentor the rehab group.

With Swan gone the rehab group needs a new mentor.

Oh wait not that group.