Season 2016 - Western Bulldogs

I initially had hamling in down back but he squeezed out cause put Morris back pocket You could swap Roughead out for Roberts. put roughead forward and drop Adcock. But to swap Wood back means Murphy needs to go forward. Or suckling does. I don't believe suckers will be playing VFL. I guess I thought after such a good year last year Wood could create more damage on the HFF rather than HBF. And is the issue of having 3 good HBF's - Suckling/Wood/Murphy

Isnt Hooker always the best intercept mark in the comp?, I guess its a bit hard when you are playing forward.

yeah, moving hooker forward kinda nuked his intercept marking stats. I just think wood was so dominant as the 3rd man up they couldn’t possible afford to move him away, particularly considering the youth of their key defenders (morris aside obviously).

murphy has shown the ability to play forward previously (but was more injury prone when he did so) and they may use him again in a hit up role with crameri out. Still he provides a lot of run off half back. I think you are right about them wanting to get suckling into the side because his penetrating kicking is a weapon their backline doesn’t otherwise have and JJ off the bench could cover Murphey’s run if they do move murphey forward.

Easton Wood still claims the best first-last name combo in the league.

Yestin Eades says hi.

Easton Wood still claims the best first-last name combo in the league.

Willie ■■■■?

Not sure if already posted but Lauchie Dalgleish has been picked up by their vfl side

Not sure if already posted but Lauchie Dalgleish has been picked up by their vfl side

I noticed a tweet from Footscray VFL about this. I had to chuckle when they called him a midfielder

I noticed a tweet from Footscray VFL about this. I had to chuckle when they called him a midfielder

That’s probably what he actually is though.

Don’t think he has the stamina to be a midfielder
Though spending your life injured will do that to you.

Don't think he has the stamina to be a midfielder Though spending your life injured will do that to you.

But give it a couple of years and who knows.

Some EPO will fix him up

Some EPO will fix him up

We should have just taken that ■■■■. Everyone would be back playing by now

Yestin Eades says hi.

As does Fanta

One of the best sides to watch playing. In full flight they are unstoppable, and provide genuine excitement. Will play multiple finals this year.

Will be the Port Adelaide of last year. No more surprise factor, kids feeling the pressure, drop out of the eight.

They need to spend more time on defence and less time on who is sharing their “gameplan”.

Defence is poor, non-existent in fact. Defence meaning all over the ground, 2 way running etc. Love the downhill skiing when they’re given space but not so enthusiastic when the pressure is put on, it gets congested & they have to run the other way. Will only make finals again if they have a dream run at Etihad against so many easybeats like they did last year - haven’t looked at their draw.

Will be interesting to see the nice boy Robert Murphy trying to cope with adversity this year as the losses and points against mount. Will be great viewing the genius commentator Luke “i’m so cool & stylish” Darcy when they are losing & copping big scores against…

They need to spend more time on defence and less time on who is sharing their "gameplan".

Defence is poor, non-existent in fact. Defence meaning all over the ground, 2 way running etc. Love the downhill skiing when they’re given space but not so enthusiastic when the pressure is put on, it gets congested & they have to run the other way. Will only make finals again if they have a dream run at Etihad against so many easybeats like they did last year - haven’t looked at their draw.

Will be interesting to see the nice boy Robert Murphy trying to cope with adversity this year as the losses and points against mount. Will be great viewing the genius commentator Luke “i’m so cool & stylish” Darcy when they are losing & copping big scores against…

Robert Murphy will deal with adversity just fine, actually.

■■■■■■ enjoyable to watch I’ve gotta say. The Package looks in ripping form to start the season. Could go next level this year.

■■■■■■ enjoyable to watch I've gotta say. The Package looks in ripping form to start the season. Could go next level this year.

Plays like Ablett senior.

When he’s on, you just can’t match up on him. What a farkin star

Gun side, McLean is going to be a freak too.

Top 4 beckoning this year and a real ■■■■ a stealing one with a young side.

Stringer, Bonts and Libba all on, on the same day and they are unbeatable.

■■■■■■ enjoyable to watch I've gotta say. The Package looks in ripping form to start the season. Could go next level this year.

Easily the most hateable nick name in football history.