Season 2017 - Carlton

A warning to be real careful with what is said in here. Not shy about banning anyone who steps over the line. I have deleted a couple of posts but next time I will swing the ban hammer

10 Likes

Fark Carlton

Much better

8 Likes

Carlisle liking that tweet vindicates my opinion that you can only go so far with education. After all children are educated from the age of 3 about acceptable behaviour and it continues until the workplace.

One thing il say is boo farkin hoo murph and the whole afl community. 3 days of drama, and murph is saying about how stressful it is on his family, tough days etc. try having them camp outside ya fkn house like they did to hird. Try having them at the club every day. Try not being able to show your face in public

Some blokes missus gets slagged off and the whole afl world goes into meltdown. Go fk yourselves

31 Likes

And I am still confused what actually happened?

Edit Pm if inappropriate, if either look bad still a winner in my eyes.

I think what was thought to have been said is different to what was actually said.
But the media have been honing in on what was thought to have been said and getting outraged from it.

Hey…
What do they care…
It’s three days of filler news reports because they can’t seem to find anything else to write about that’ll get them the click bait they so desperately need.

2 Likes

It was assumed that the players were ribbing Murphy about his then girlfriend sleeping with Wayne Carey. A rumour that’s was doing the rounds last year.

Apparently though the Saints players were giving it to Murphy about his wife and an ex saints player. And went into some detail about the type of relations they had. I think that’s how its supposed to have gone.

Hope I haven’t crossed any line mods.

I don’t think discussing the facts, … or rumored facts, will get you in any trouble king, … it’s more the stupid sexist comments, and casting of aspersions on players partners that is, “The Wind that shakes the (Mods) Barley” … so to spk.

Still don’t get that fkn thread title. … :smirk:

I think it is an utter disgrace and St Kilda should be stripped of Hawthorn’s first round draft pick.

10 Likes

Have to agree. Also think it should be handed to us instead,… coz … well, just coz.

4 Likes

So funny knowing one of Wayne’s GFs Kate and it continues…Oh dear

I love that Wayne Carey is invovled.

Wayne Carey is BAD NEWS

Yeah I know I am a dinosaur, but it is a footy field, it is not real life.

If Mark Murphy gets all precious because some opponent says something about his Wife, girlfriend, sister, mother, daughter then he should retire now.

Back in the day, we used to say all sorts of things to put guys off their game. Always had a beer and a laugh afterwards.

3 Likes

yeah, how dare sledging actually be offensive, like wow, theres a new concept, hey i got an idea, how about we sledge about things that actually wont affect the opposition in any way, like why not just say that the opposition stinks, that they have bad hair, or have bad breath, yeah im sure thatll be much more effective

fk, its a sledge, its meant to be fkg offensive and get under the oppositions skin… if any of our players went so far as to actually put an opposition off their game by saying something so distasteful then id go out of my way to give that person a pat on the back.

sports becoming fkg sanitary.

2 Likes

When people ■■■■ with your family as stupid as they may be you need to protect them Wayne Carey is a serial pest and should be dealt with.

Yeah, like I hate the name Alex and anyone born in 1994 is a mole.

How was that for a hard hitting sledge

i think i need to release a twitter statement, if that’s any indication

1 Like

And didn’t have to be. But denied he has anything to do with it. So now everyone knows he’s part of it.